Cornwall Football Forum

Chelsea v Ar5ena1

To be fair Hutchspur, Chelsea are a difficult side to beat in proper, meaningfull competitions! :P:c:

They still couldn't beat Spurs in that "proper meaningful competition" last wednesday though. They have tried twice in the last month to beat poor old mid-table Spurs and simply are unable to do it, yet the wonderfully gifted youngsters that play the prettiest football on the planet were not a problem for Chelsea.

Do all gooner fans still have faith in Wenger?. If so, surely even the most ardent Gooner cannot have that faith for much longer?. They will finish the season for the fourth year running trophyless yet again, but yet again Wenger will again diatribe about his young fledglings are still learning. It appears that the fact is they are simply not good enough?.

Well said Coopsie!!!!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Alvin Martin on Talksport just made good comment about the goons! 'THEY HAVE OVERACHIEVED'!!!!!! Thank you very much and goodnight! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wenger continually going on about his so called kids......what a load of bollocks! Anyone over 30 gets a one year contract with him cos they 'too old' any one under 25 is a kid!!! so 5 years at Ar5ena1 is all you got!!! Gotta take my hat off cos he has worked miracles at the goons, however he don't half talk some shite!!!!

COYS

FOYG

All the predictions from the experts at the start of the season,look like being right.Man.U,Champions,

Chelsea,their closest challengers,with Ar5ena1 and Liverpool 3rd and 4th.

They predicted the departure of Henry would be missed,and that Ar5ena1s kids would not have the

bottle for a Premiership run-in.Mind you,the Gooners dont seem to have the bottle for much at all this

season.Carling cup,embarrasment,F.A Cup thumping,and since knocking out the over-40s from Milan,not a

victory.

But never mind,I sure,Mr Wenger will paint a lovely picture,and tell everyone again progress is being made

to save his own neck,and all you gooners will back him 100 percent.

Carry on Wenger you are doing a fantastic job winning F--k all.

somersetspur, you are bang on! He will keep going on that his 'kids' need time all the gullable goons will believe every word! I am glad he keeps using the excuses of 'i did not see it'!! The one thing that he defiantely cannot see is those lot going down the pan!! Cracks me up. another season of no trophies!!!

nevermind! Heard George Graham is looking for employment again..........

COYS

FOYG

i am a arsenal fan and yes i still have faith in mr wenger.

however i dont agree with the policy of not giving players over the age 30 a longer contract.

i think this was best highlighted when robert pires wasnt given a 2 year contracted.

pires always hit double figures in goals and assists, since he left wide players like hleb, eboue,roicksy

diaby and walcott have not come close to his achivements.

anyway we still done the double over tottenham in the league and that is just as good as winning

any trophy. :yahoo: :yahoo:

anyway we still done the double over tottenham in the league and that is just as good as winning

any trophy. :yahoo::yahoo:

BUT not quite the same Jules mate. :P .... Forget qualifying for champions league by finishing 4th or 3rd etc.. In the last four seasons, Spurs have lost to Arsenal plenty of times and finished below them in the league every season BUT "WE'VE STILL WON MORE" :D:thumbsup: :yahoo:

Ive just had to go up the stairs to change my underpants.They are soaking,I pissed myself laughing

so much.Had a look on Ar5ena1s Sky Sports Forum to see the reaction of their season coming to an end.

According to that Forum,yesterdays defeat is just what you Gooners all wanted.Wenger apparantly now

has got 70 million to spend.So the defeat to Chelsea,will force him to spend it all to make the squad good

enough.What shit you lot from South London come out with.

I can remember,Wenger being the greatest Manager around for spotting young talent and turning them

into World Superstars.In the last couple of seasons assembling the finest bunch of young footballing

talent the premiership has seen?Which was going to achieve great things.

After 3 years of pretty football and no trophies, you want to bring in a new squad which will win things.

Hang on , i got to go upstairs again.

What a change around.

coopsie i think you will find that arsenal have won 2 trophies this season

amsterdam tourement and the emirates tourement both pre season. :clapper::clapper:

do these count? haha

Not quite jules mate, but good try anyway :P . Now you mention it, Spurs won a trophy during pre season aswell in Africa. Wow, we really are good. :unsure: