Cornwall Football Forum

AFC Liverpool

Pablo

Well thankyou for granting me permission to go, I was afterall awaiting your approval. :rolleyes:

I have not suggested you are a Gypsy, I merely asked if you were one due to the amount of moving you've done.

"You must be a Gypsy because of how much you've moved" could be construed as me suggesting you are a Gypsy.

"Now do you mind me asking whether you are a Gypsy?" simply cannot be construed as suggestive because it is clearly a question and therefore free of any implication whatsoever.

I notice that once again you were unable to respond without insulting me or other forum users that have commented on this topic. Those forum users that you describe as "your half-arsed side-kicks" are all individuals with their own opinions and beliefs. On the whole, everything that they have said is in no way associated with or relative to anything I've had to say other than actually commenting on the topic in question. Therefore to call them "half-arsed side-kicks" is extremely wide of the mark, untrue and downright disrespectful to all of them.

"You are asking if I am a Gypsy but you are not suggesting I am a Gypsy. Yeah, makes perfect sense.".... Erm, YES IT DOES. Do you want to go to the cinema tonight to watch Rocky 375 does not suggest you've met Sylvester Stallone does it??.. Had I said "I bet you're a Gypsy", I would have indeed suggested you are a Gypsy. However, asking whether you are a Gypsy is totally unsuggestive in anyway whatsoever and I suggest that you grasp a greater understanding of the language in which we speak before loosely throwing around accusations of suggestiveness.

You simply suggested that I go because of my lack of something interesting to say. Perhaps if you'd thought about what was interesting before you posted the original topic, many abusive and degrading comments could have been avoided because CLEARLY the overall opinion on the topic is not one of interest but one of disinterest and disregard.

As for my inferiority complex and you having no time for me... Well I am obviously disappointed about you having no time for me but atleast I still have the rest of the world to look upto.

Guest postman pat

jumpersforgoalposts to answer your question yes i have been to a city centre only last week i was in truro :P and did you know jjb is shutting down.

the point i was trying to make was that we in cornwall also have deprived areas.but your community is what you make of it.you talk of St. Just and that proves my point.they dont sit on their arses feeling sorry for themselves because they are miles from anywhere.they get organised and form local clubs that get the whole community involved.not splinter groups that can only divide(afc.liverpool).only last saturday as our club were on route to footie we past both St. Just and Madron in their minibuses on route to games.

you speak like i am a country yokel.well maybe i am but i dont sit back and wallow in s**t i get off my backside and help others.i am proud to be cornish but i am just as proud of the fact that if someone needs help i will not sit back and watch but will roll up my sleeves and get dirty.i have been on too many committees to remember but i do know most of the times children have benifited.so wether i have been to a city or not is neither here nor there.the fact is if these children need something doing then their parents should get off their backsides and do it.if the fields are dangerous then they should be on to the council/mp. nothing in this life is free ask any sucessfull club or organisation.its not the kids fault its the adults for allowing it. :SM_carton_y:

you are your community :c:

rant over :drink:

Ah so you think I should spell better? So what if I spelled the name wrong? The point is; I did live at Treneer estate, it doesn't change a thing. My kids went to school at St Paul's and I drank my beer in the Liberal Club. The place was an arshole then, I have no idea what it is like now. yell all you like, I lived there in 1973 / 4. The night before I moved house to the estate it was on the news. Someone had stabbed someone but I went there anyway. You know something, I liked Treneer. Real people lived there then and from what I saw on TV a few weeks ago, real people still live there. I guess no-one on this thread lives there??

By the way, TMS, you don't spell too well either. Also, if you are just working at Alverton, it doesn't bloody count. Try living there.

Pidge, I sincerely apologise. I misread your post.

how do you no i dont live there??

i have worked there for the last year non stop i might aswell live there

also i work on the treneere estate to

Its all the big red text that made me think of The Judge -

talking of which - what has happened to him - have I missed something..??

Oh, now I get it :clapper: .. As for the Judge, good question. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Does anybody else happen to know where he is?