Cornwall Football Forum

Trophy time

.after another long hard season the first players trophies and Cup will be handed to Div 2 winners Gloweth F.C. after their last League match away to Booters at Clijah this sunday morning .

Could be medals for both teams as Booters could take the runners up spot ahead of Halsetown if results go their way .

BOOK YOUR SEAT EARLY FOLKS !!!!!!!! :P:P:P:drink::drink: :drink:

Well done today on a cracking game in very windy and very cold conditions .

BOOTERS finally took the runners up spot from Halsetown with a good 5-2 home victory

against Div 2 Champions Gloweth .

Congratulations to Gloweth and Booters on promotion to Div 1 next season where I am sure they will do well .

The Div 2 Cup along with players medals to winners and runners up were presented after the game by League Secretary David James :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::drink:

Halsetown beat Star 6-1 to finish 3rd

Guest Postie Pidge

Mpad 0-4 Luxulyan (H/T 0-1)

A depleted Mpad struggled against a good Luxulyan team. Even dragged Neil Moffat out of retitrement for this one!

Well reffed by Gorgie

Credit to Luxullyan they tried to play good football and like Soccer Follower said were a sporting team. A thoroughly clean game and we hope to play them in a friendly again.

The visitors took their chances well and had some good players.

Our problem was accomodating 15 players and making changes to players and positions every 15 minutes. But the purpose of the game was to have a run out and enjoy it which everyone did.

A lot of our lads had not played in 3 weeks. So with our final in mind in 2 weeks time a run out was ideal. So despite the scoreline it was an enjoyable game and achieved its aim.

Next week MPad have a friendly with Queens Head away at St Dennis.

A nice easy fixture before the final. I think Queens have the current councy cup in their trophy cabinet!

Please dont encourage Pidgeon! A bender is a no no! Ha Ha Ha.

Maybe if we win the game in 2 weeks time!

And thanks Soccer Follower. Not my best game today. I was pre-occupied thinking how to keep all the roll on roll off subs happy with a fair run out.

Rest assured I shall be well on form for the Star game at Penryn.

Are you coming down to watch it Nigel?

But I do enjoy it back there. All fun and games.

Nigel the final is Sunday April 6 (two weeks today!) at Penryn.

Couldn't ask for a better surface to play on.

MPad vs Star Inn. Referee Nigel Nicholls. G. Patterson and Adam Price assistant officials.

So hope all the MPad fans and old Kernow Entertainers lads can come and cheer us on.