Cornwall Football Forum

PSF Tavi Dev 2 Bodmin Town 2

A pretty strong Dev Team from Tavi with Cross, Hallet,Watson, Burns & Robbins featuring   First PSF for both, so intensity level was low,  but for first hour Bodmin were organised, pressed well and took two good chances a Hepworth header and a neat Wilson finish.

Tavi fielded lots of subs and the fresher legs told as they capitalised on defensive errors and looked the  more lively in the closing stages.  Overall a good game and glad to be back at the football, even for PSFs 

16 minutes ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

A pretty strong Dev Team from Tavi with Cross, Hallet,Watson, Burns & Robbins featuring   First PSF for both, so intensity level was low,  but for first hour Bodmin were organised, pressed well and took two good chances a Hepworth header and a neat Wilson finish.

Tavi fielded lots of subs and the fresher legs told as they capitalised on defensive errors and looked the  more lively in the closing stages.  Overall a good game and glad to be back at the football, even for PSFs 

Hoping to get my first friendly in tomorrow, Newton Abbot Spurs v St. Blazey (at Devon FA) 

9 hours ago, Buckland Jim said:

Hoping to get my first friendly in tomorrow, Newton Abbot Spurs v St. Blazey (at Devon FA) 

Looks a decent game. NAS did well last season and always interested in their progress with so many ex-Bucks there. Blazey & Liskeard the favourites for SWPL West, so good to see how they shape up. Enjoy! Parkway v Argyle for me tomorrow.