Cornwall Football Forum

Wrighty For England

A One and a six,

Oh so you believe that Wrighty is the man for the England job, if he were to get it & England fail to qualify for the world cup, who are you going to blame,

I will take a safe bet that you will be among the first to say Ian Wright, he is rubbish.

Hammers,

:clapper::yahoo::c: :c:

Guest crosser

Keegan wasn't shite, hes just too nice. Got loads of respect for Kevin Keegan.

keegan was a shite england manager full stop, he has the worse record of all full time england managers I rest my case.

Keegan wasn't shite, hes just too nice. Got loads of respect for Kevin Keegan.

keegan was a shite england manager full stop, he has the worse record of all full time england managers I rest my case.

Sorry crosser mate BUT I think that "the worst record of all full time managers" now belongs to a certain Steve McClown. I just wish to point out I said "I think" McClown now has the worst record.

Yeah your right, Wrighty hasnt any experience but Klinsman, Van Basten, Dunga and Rijkaard all took their respective nations managerial posts as their first jobs and achieved relative success, so it could work. To be fair, Shearer has had any experience either but i wouldnt complain if he was appointed. :clapper:

P.S. Keegan wasnt the best i agree, but at least he got us to a European Championships.