Cornwall Football Forum

WHO IS THE BEST FREE KICK TAKER IN MINING 3?

Guest cornish-new-boys-number13

Guest cornish-new-boys-number13

WELL FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN OF THE OTHER TEAMS IN THE LEAUGE WOULD SAY TOM EDENS HE HAS HIT A FEW CRACKERS THIS SEASON ALL READY BUT WILL SEE AS THE SEASON GOES ON? :thumbsup:

How can anybody possibly answer this question, other than to suggest somebody from their own club?. What makes somebody "The Best Freekick Taker in Mining Three"?. The ability to get fortunate every now and again when one of the shots hits the back of the net OR perhaps somebody that will take control of EVERY dead ball situation and pass,cross and stroke the ball exactly where he want's it to go every time but with both feet being used to awesome effect.

Makes me crack up when i see a keeper set up his wall for a freekick or position his defence for a corner because I just laugh and switch feet and put the ball exactly where they weren't expecting it to be. :D .

Don't get me wrong C.N.B number 13, I'm NOT saying that I'm the best freekick taker in the league. I'm just trying to say that because a player has scored a few good goals from a set piece, it doesn't mean that he is. My opinion is that a good set piece taker should be able to get the ball to it's intended target pretty much every time. This is something that I do BUT equally as well using either foot, which is why my manager makes it clear before the game that ALL set pieces will be taken by me.

I'm sure that every team in the league will have a player that is the "specified" taker of freekicks etc and they will probably consider that player to be one of the best in the league. I guess we all have opinions and we'll undoubtably disagree with most of them. That's what makes our beloved football so special isn't it?.

The best free kick taker in mining 3 is the player who has scored the most goals from free kicks! Who's that then? You have your answer.

NO you dont, they could have had hundreds of attempts and only scored half a dozen chances. That theory just doesn't work.

iamthebest is absolutely spot on. I rarely even take a shot when I have a freekick, yet my manager tells me and the rest of the team that ONLY I will be taking set pieces. WHY?? Because almost every time the ball is put in the box, I call out the player I'm aiming for and pretty much always find my target. Just ask my centreback Liam, he was more than happy to accept the hat-trick from my dead balls not so long ago.

I'm sure that there are plenty of other players that do the same thing week in week out for their club.(With both feet?)

"The Cat", are you taking the p#ss again you pain in the ass?. ;)