Cornwall Football Forum

To all you supporters who never moan!!!

Well having watch Perranwell beat Culdrose 4-2 in the Combo cup prelim round without some of their star players!! Look out Aggie your next! And to reply to all you wingers get a life!! My comments last week were mine and in a democratic society i can say what i want!! Bloody cold down Culdrose though! Even the trees are pissed off down there as they are all bowing down to shelter from the wind!! :thumbsup:

Oh Yes we do!! And watch this space! Truro City pay loads of money and we don't pay a bean!! Better satisfaction getting 3 points for nothing than loads of money!! Don't you agree? We are still a village team with village values!! And a cup of Bovril for 50p!!

NO MONEY HA JOKE . I KNOW CERTAIN PLAYERS WHOM BENEFIT FROM PLAYING FOR PERRAN. IM NOT KNOCKING IT AT ALL BUT DON,T SPOUT UNLESS YOUR REALLY SURE..

Guest Helston Patriot

Oh Yes we do!! And watch this space! Truro City pay loads of money and we don't pay a bean!! Better satisfaction getting 3 points for nothing than loads of money!! Don't you agree? We are still a village team with village values!! And a cup of Bovril for 50p!!

6-0 Shhhhh!!! Watch THIS space!

MONEY MONEY MONEY thats all people seem to be concerned with now days who is and who isnt getting paid. Its been going on in the combo league ever since i can remember and it will continue to. Some players are like myself and never received a penny to play and ever will then there are others who follow it around, at the end of the day thats football just accept it.