Cornwall Football Forum

Who will win mining 3???

Guest postman pat

as one of the new teams in the league (titans) we have been well pleased with the attitude of all our 7 opponents so far,not only have we had competetive games we have also got on well in the bar after. long may it continue.we all want to win the league but we still have to enjoy our football.having played Crown inn glory and Chasewater i think they should both be up there challenging at the end of the season.a word of warning dont blink those Chasewater boys are bl**dy quick lol :c::clapper::drink: :yahoo:

Guest rellends

crown vs chacewater on saturday in a fixture that sky sports are already calling judgement day 1. anyone know of a pub showing it live? id buy a ticket but apparently it's already a sell out.

Guest rellends

I think the standard this year is not as good across the division.

However I think the new teams that have come into the league this year have played a good refreshing brand of football.

There also seems to be a good amount banter and sportsmanship.

Great to see.

there are a lot of new teams in the league and at the risk of sounding like an old footballing fart a little bit of experience can go a long way. what's more, established teams seem to be struggling for numbers as well. there have been several times this season when the crown have played and our opposition have all been introducing themselves to one another before the kick off.