Cornwall Football Forum

referees corses for club linesman

Mr Cornwall

I've been a club linesman for over 6 years now and I love it so much.

The buzz u get from it by being involved in a game with sides who work hard for wins and referees who work hard to make games as fair ad possible although 60% or so do

My question being though?

Referees have said to me why do I not take up refereeing? I think with current financial problems for most is a problem. Depending on ages of most with an FA grant for club officials could the FA for Cornwall and Devon do something for poyrnyial club linesman who want to get into it? And would current clubs in premier or lower divisions who have seen their clubs promoted see it beneficial for club linesman to go that bit higher?

I've been a club linesman for over 6 years now and I love it so much.

The buzz u get from it by being involved in a game with sides who work hard for wins and referees who work hard to make games as fair ad possible although 60% or so do

My question being though?

Referees have said to me why do I not take up refereeing? I think with current financial problems for most is a problem. Depending on ages of most with an FA grant for club officials could the FA for Cornwall and Devon do something for poyrnyial club linesman who want to get into it? And would current clubs in premier or lower divisions who have seen their clubs promoted see it beneficial for club linesman to go that bit higher?

The SWPL pay for up to 3 people take the Assistant Referee courses from the CCFA in the summer each year.

This is also a course for JCCL and ECPL assistant referees or anyone who wants to take part!