Cornwall Football Forum

2nd spot in the ECPL ?

Kelly at what point have I gave us a bad name? I so badly want us to win it, i believe we cam.You shouldn't do your talking on here, you should do it on the pitch. On the last performance I seen of you, there's a lot of improvement needed, this is constructive criticism, so take it on board please and show some fight when you play.

Don't associate yourself with Tavistock shafts. No one knows who you are, you should just tell everyone who you are so we know who to kick out cos you are giving everyone at tavistock a bad name.

I think youll find shafts is a player for tavistock, and one of which has had many critics on this forum as of late. Accidently slipped up when on the barbican recently, talking to a couple of our millbrook lads. Big game for us Tuesday away at parkway. i'm confident we can do them, lewis young is the key player, if we contain him, we will have a great chance of winning the game. Bring it on. Also, second place will be between millbrook and tavi, as we were saying on the barbican amoungst much banter.

Kelly at what point have I gave us a bad name? I so badly want us to win it, i believe we cam.You shouldn't do your talking on here, you should do it on the pitch. On the last performance I seen of you, there's a lot of improvement needed, this is constructive criticism, so take it on board please and show some fight when you play.

I think you should be taking your own advice to be honest. Did u play in the last game then?? If you are a Tavistock player why make comments behind a madeup name then I'll see about take your criticism on board.

I think you should be taking your own advice to be honest. Did u play in the last game then?? If you are a Tavistock player why make comments behind a madeup name then I'll see about take your criticism on board.

Jarryd and rest of tavi boys should all ignore someone who just on here to wind you up . He can't be a tavi boy as I heard they all made a pact not to comment on here anymore due to the snide comments made by others .

There are far to many keyboard warriors with nothing better to do .

As far as the forum goes it's meant for news and results not for small minded people to get kicks from basically talking crap .

Good luck to all teams and we will see what happens at end of season

Shafts don t know who you are mate but to disrespect J Kelly on here is shameful.Whenever i have seen him play he always seems to give it 100% and i suspect he plays like this for 1st s and 2nd s,would think any team would love to have him play for them.