Division One

Bodmin Town 5 Edgcumbe 1
Kilkhampton 1 St Teath 0
Plymstock United 2 St Blazey Gate 2
Polperro 2 Nanpean Rovers 2
Roche 4 Camelford 0

Rowett Insurance League Cup Quarter Final

Elburton Villa 0 St Dominick 2

I was at Bude today to complete Cornish senior grounds. I've now seen football at all 56 (or thereabouts?) senior Cornish grounds.

Bude Town 10 (ten) - 0 Lanreath.

Goals on 7, 16, 25, 45 + 1, 47, 52, 67, 71, 77 and 90 + 1

Last time I saw Lanreath there were also ten goals - that day it was a bit closer, 6-4.

I was at Bude today to complete Cornish senior grounds. I've now seen football at all 56 (or thereabouts?) senior Cornish grounds.Bude Town 10 (ten) - 0 Lanreath.Goals on 7, 16, 25, 45 + 1, 47, 52, 67, 71, 77 and 90 + 1Last time I saw Lanreath there were also ten goals - that day it was a bit closer, 6-4.
Dan, I thought that you were due to see us at our new pitch?

We are at home on the 9th and 16th of March, you might double the attendance figures.

Who said we (Tavi) were happy with a point?? There is a reason we haven't conceded many goals this year as Parkway found out today! On the balance of the play today I would say a draw was a fair result. The game could have swung either way. To say we were negative & were happy with a point because you couldn't break us down,get past our defence & outstanding keeper is rediculous.

We had our chances too! Does that mean Parkway were negative & happy with a point because we couldnt score?

Good game, Fair result & well refed by Smithy.

Really !! That's your opinion and that's fair . Lets be honest then ! First half 3-0 at least so no real ! We are great at the back ! Didn't take our chances that's the reason we didn't win plus what should of been ! But ain't relying on a decision to win a game that we should of won on ability !!

I was at Bude today to complete Cornish senior grounds. I've now seen football at all 56 (or thereabouts?) senior Cornish grounds.

Bude Town 10 (ten) - 0 Lanreath.

Goals on 7, 16, 25, 45 + 1, 47, 52, 67, 71, 77 and 90 + 1

Last time I saw Lanreath there were also ten goals - that day it was a bit closer, 6-4.

I should have mentioned, attendance was 42

I was at Bude today to complete Cornish senior grounds. I've now seen football at all 56 (or thereabouts?) senior Cornish grounds.Bude Town 10 (ten) - 0 Lanreath.Goals on 7, 16, 25, 45 + 1, 47, 52, 67, 71, 77 and 90 + 1Last time I saw Lanreath there were also ten goals - that day it was a bit closer, 6-4.

Dan, I thought that you were due to see us at our new pitch?

We are at home on the 9th and 16th of March, you might double the attendance figures.

Is that St Stephens Borough?

Got you pencilled in for 18th May, home to Kilk.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Crouch Potato" data-cid="231343" data-time="1361661894"><p>

Tavi not got that extra bite up front when it counts. Might be a factor that they are massive pitch protectors. Old guys like Bigfella need games week in week out.</p></blockquote>

I prefer the saying 'middle aged' thanks