Cornwall Football Forum

Budgets - How much is each club spending per game???

here's a thought.....Why dont you attend A.G.M's for these clubs concerned and then you will see the figures all laid out for you, instead of assuming! Honestly does it really matter? In my experience people who question other club's BUDGETS are jealous that there own club does not have the same amount to spend.

There is no budget at Bovey Tracey! Interesting you know mugs like me would reply because you rattled the cage of the tiger! Interesting why don't you research how much match official's fees are costing clubs at this level! I know Western League clubs sometimes pay £250 for match officials! :mellow:

There is no way league officials at western level cost £250 absolute balderdash

here's a thought.....Why dont you attend A.G.M's for these clubs concerned and then you will see the figures all laid out for you, instead of assuming! Honestly does it really matter? In my experience people who question other club's BUDGETS are jealous that there own club does not have the same amount to spend.

Hmmmm sounds like you're protective on this subject crystal hood. What's you're budget at pendeen rovers?

On the notes above, elburton villa pay more than that between 6 players I can assure you, Penzance must have a budget even though it's small, they used to play off a huge budget someone said 3000 per month?

Falmouth wouldn't be able to function on what you've said and As for someone go to an AGM......have you ever been to one of them youreselves? The most tedious drivel you ever heard, and the money agreed there and then isn't paid out that's to run the club, we all know the money is past under the table to the superstars or manager to dish out.

I personally received over £100 in this way or extra money in pay packets so no one will eer know the true figures.

Ask the players to tell you. If they have nothing to hide they will.

There is no budget at Bovey Tracey! Interesting you know mugs like me would reply because you rattled the cage of the tiger! Interesting why don't you research how much match official's fees are costing clubs at this level! I know Western League clubs sometimes pay £250 for match officials! :mellow:

£250 is not far off the mark. SWPL teams pay near on £150 per match depending where the officials travel from. FA Vase/Cup games can cost an arm and a leg again depending where the officials are coming from. Match officials from as far as Bristol will officiate in an FA Vase/Cup game in Plymouth

Does anybody truely care what other club budgets are? Most "decent/good" players at local level are known to most, and they attract the bigger packets. So if you've got a player in this category at your club 9 times out of 10 you've got a club with some kind of budget in place. ££££'s don't always = prizes.

£250 is not far off the mark. SWPL teams pay near on £150 per match depending where the officials travel from. FA Vase/Cup games can cost an arm and a leg again depending where the officials are coming from. Match officials from as far as Bristol will officiate in an FA Vase/Cup game in Plymouth

In our Western League game against Barnstaple on Tuesday night I believe all three officials came from Penzance.

Homers Heath to Penzance is 108 miles

Refs fee plus linesman's fees then add mileage.

Thank you Karen & Mark and Hedgerow! I actually played western league for a number of years (Exmouth, Liskeard, Saltash, Barnstaple!)....know what I'm talking about! Liskeard...followed by Saltash pulled out because it just became too expensive! Saltash tried again later on in Div 1 and it was the same problem! As I said...why not look at the cost of match officials if you are bored!!! Who really cares what a club is prepared to pay players as expenses....we are all bored of that topic! :mellow: