Cornwall Football Forum

Young back to haunt parkway

Lewis young returned to haunt parkway this afternoon after scoring the only goal of a well contested game!

Youngs goal from the penalty spot sealed the points for torpoint and open up a cap at the top of the league!

In a game of poor refereeing, the parkway keeper should of walked after bringing down the striker to give away then penalty!

Really ! ! Think Lewis had a heavy touch and wouldn't of scored so think yellow was fair ! Agree ref was poor ! Should of booked Ross Avery for rolling around the pitch !

Jay I'm actually one of you a parkway fan but to be honest I'm really gutted former players have hurt us today.

I actually feel it was a poor game a draw would of been a fair result.

We all no what Ross Is like he played for us long enough!

But from where I was it was definate pen and I do feel evo should of gone for it but that is just an opinion of me!

You may of seen it different!

I accept your opinion as that is why football is what it is all about opinions ! My opinion is we didn't deserve to lose that game we were the better side and had the better chances we just didn't get the ball in the net ! ! Sould of goneown 1.0 even 2.0 up at half time ! . But that's football and fair play to Torpoint they have won alot of games by the 1 goal which is what you need to do to win the league ! ! . So you were there yesterday then where did you sit ? Stand then ?