Cornwall Football Forum

I don't know about you but it has been quite frustrating having to wait for the cup fixtures, draw was meant to be last thursday, now today, but still no sign.

Any one got any info?

As I understand it, the draw is taking place this evening. I hope this aids your frustration but in any event, what is the rush to know? The next round isn't fixtured until the first weekend in November.

I don't know about you but it has been quite frustrating having to wait for the cup fixtures, draw was meant to be last thursday, now today, but still no sign.

Any one got any info?

As I understand it, the draw is taking place this evening. I hope this aids your frustration but in any event, what is the rush to know? The next round isn't fixtured until the first weekend in November.

Some people like to know so they can arrange coaches etc. A bit sarcastic there Joseph !

I think Ludgvan will go a long way this year providing they have a full team each week. Watched a couple of their games and they look really strong going forward.

I think they're being underestimated by quite a few people, i saw a lot of people shocked that they beat Mawnan 7-1.

I think Ludgvan will go a long way this year providing they have a full team each week. Watched a couple of their games and they look really strong going forward.

I think they're being underestimated by quite a few people, i saw a lot of people shocked that they beat Mawnan 7-1.

Lets hope not ha ha. We will go there with nothing to lose and as massive underdogs but as long as we do ourselves justice. Junior Cup is a nice little distraction