Cornwall Football Forum

truro prices

£10 is a very fair price. The amounts charged by the Bluesquare Bet South clubs are: £12 - 8 Clubs, £11.50 - 1 Club, £11 - 4 Clubs, £10 - 8 Clubs and £9 - 1 Club. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, it's probably the right price for the league they're in NOW, but it still doesn't make it affordable for most local people.

Take your wife and kids, half time snacks, programme, 50/50, fuel to game etc, and you end up spending £40-£50, still a day's wages for a lot of people in this part of the world.

It's not a criticism of TCFC, just football generally. No longer a working man's game, and as a working man, I resent that.

£10 is a very fair price. The amounts charged by the Bluesquare Bet South clubs are: £12 - 8 Clubs, £11.50 - 1 Club, £11 - 4 Clubs, £10 - 8 Clubs and £9 - 1 Club. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, it's probably the right price for the league they're in NOW, but it still doesn't make it affordable for most local people.

Take your wife and kids, half time snacks, programme, 50/50, fuel to game etc, and you end up spending £40-£50, still a day's wages for a lot of people in this part of the world.

It's not a criticism of TCFC, just football generally. No longer a working man's game, and as a working man, I resent that.

Simple answer to that.

Leave the missus and kids at home and spend the money you save on a couple of extra beers in the bar beforehand. Works out cheaper that way!

You've hit the nail on the head!

That's what people do and it explains why Truro are still struggling with match day attendances.

Dan,I wouldn't say Truro are exactly struggling if you compare other teams in the league they have been playing in.

Last season in the Southern premier they had the 3rd best home attendances in that league with an average of 527,that

being a 18% increase from the previous season,being 1 of the few teams that actually increased their attendance.To be honest

I wouldn't say £10 for adults and £7 for A.O.Ps is not that bad even down this part of the country for the good standard of football you are being treated to.

Have a look around the county and see what they are charging to go into the likes of Flambards,Crealy,and the Eden Project,or even going to the cinema and I think we are still talking for whats on show it's not bad value for a tenner,and much more exciting.

• 4 weeks later...