Cornwall Football Forum

T.C.I.S.A Host the "Worlds" best ref, at the Railway Club

In what as been a magnificent week for Truro City, the newly formed Independent Supporters Club

take up the mantle tonight with an amazing coup for all football lovers in the County!

Starting at 7-30 this evening at their head quarters (Railway Club Truro) they play host to the worlds best referee (Not my quote! but none other than Jose Mourinho) Mark Halsey.

At the top table will also be Trevor Massey, nine seasons on the Premier select group, official at the FA Cup final 2008 Cardiff V Portsmouth.

They are both on the game at Exeter V Plymouth on Saturday and both have agreed to give of their time for free in helping establish the excellent work all ready under way in making the TCI supporters club the best around! All donations will go to the running and funding of the T.C.I.S.A and a fantastic evening is in store for all attending.

As well as Mark and Trevor, Truro City's skipper and legend Jake Ash will be on the top table and Piran films will also be in attendance with a superb montage of many Truro goals and best moments this season.

Of course yours truly will be there if only to chauffeur the two premier officials down!!

We are expecting a large turn out so be early, donations on the door, all proceeds to the supporters club.

Starts at 7-30, there will be a question and answer, what's the ref's decision? (beat the Ref!) Respect campaign, making a difference or not?

Stories, tales, life in the premiership and much more.

Look forward to seeing all football lovers at the Railway Club tonight 7-30

Best Wishes

Mass

In what as been a magnificent week for Truro City, the newly formed Independent Supporters Club

take up the mantle tonight with an amazing coup for all football lovers in the County!

Starting at 7-30 this evening at their head quarters (Railway Club Truro) they play host to the worlds best referee (Not my quote! but none other than Jose Mourinho) Mark Halsey.

At the top table will also be Trevor Massey, nine seasons on the Premier select group, official at the FA Cup final 2008 Cardiff V Portsmouth.

They are both on the game at Exeter V Plymouth on Saturday and both have agreed to give of their time for free in helping establish the excellent work all ready under way in making the TCI supporters club the best around! All donations will go to the running and funding of the T.C.I.S.A and a fantastic evening is in store for all attending.

As well as Mark and Trevor, Truro City's skipper and legend Jake Ash will be on the top table and Piran films will also be in attendance with a superb montage of many Truro goals and best moments this season.

Of course yours truly will be there if only to chauffeur the two premier officials down!!

We are expecting a large turn out so be early, donations on the door, all proceeds to the supporters club.

Starts at 7-30, there will be a question and answer, what's the ref's decision? (beat the Ref!) Respect campaign, making a difference or not?

Stories, tales, life in the premiership and much more.

Look forward to seeing all football lovers at the Railway Club tonight 7-30

Best Wishes

Mass

lovely coup Mass,

some highly regarded and esteemed people giving up their time to help get an excellent and worthwhile group up and running and out of the blocks with a bang!

i'd love to attend but unfortunately have a game myself this evening!

tHe cAt