Cornwall Football Forum

FRIENDIES WANTED for Bere Alston United

Chapelmanager

Hello all and welcome to the preparation of another season!! Look forward to seeing old and new faces.

Bere Alston 2nd team are looking for a number of friendlies, we are generally looking for away fixtures as we are trying to preserve our pitch after a weather taxing year. HOWEVER, if I can book early enough we can use the new 3G pitch in Tavistock in which everyone can pay £1 to play.

As we dont know the exact date of the first fixture we will be looking to play friendlies from the start of July.

Anyone interested please PM me where il provide a phone number to organise further.

Plus for those interested in challenging themselves at Duchy 1 level or even our 1st team level ECPL please PM me and i will keep any interested parties updated on training etc.

Here we go again guys and girls!!

If i am deadly honest with you I am not 100% sure on what i am doing next year. I played last year for lanreath but wanted to play for a team a little closer to home as all the players that live in Plymouth have also left.

I have heard rumours that they are all moving to polperro (not sure what league that is in) but like lanreath its quite a long drive. Will the training be starting soon or is there going to be an extended break?

i believe the first week of july. last year was fitness on tuesdays and ball work thursdays. i can't wait, and i know will the chairman won't want to lstart much later. After last pre season im not looking forward to the first weeks blisters. CoachKTsure knows how to get us in shape.

• 2 weeks later...

If i am deadly honest with you I am not 100% sure on what i am doing next year. I played last year for lanreath but wanted to play for a team a little closer to home as all the players that live in Plymouth have also left.

I have heard rumours that they are all moving to polperro (not sure what league that is in) but like lanreath its quite a long drive. Will the training be starting soon or is there going to be an extended break?

Polperro 2nd team have moved up to Duchy Div 1 :clapper::yahoo::thumbsup::smiley20: :yahoo:

Yep Corski, should be very entertaining with Polperro,Pelynt and Lanreath all within kickingdistance of each other.

Well done to you and Matt, he did a great job and one that i am sure spence will take forward.

Cheers stewart. What you doing this season