Cornwall Football Forum

Just a quick reminder to all the Torpoint lads that the `gaga bus` will be leaving the Torpoint ferry at 6am on Saturday the 29th for there end of season tour to Liverpool and will be returning some time on Monday 31st,please dont be late lads as we dont want to waste any drinking time what so ever!! :drink: :drink:

Guest Turkish

Have a good time. Well done this season. Is it true you're losing Darren Wills, Dean Cardew, Darren Shepherd and Guy Powney next season?

Guest boy wonder

Have a good time. Well done this season. Is it true you're losing Darren Wills, Dean Cardew, Darren Shepherd and Guy Powney next season?

Just read on liverpool website that dean cardew is signing for liverpool

He was seen by rafa winning a running race in the town centre with the likes of torpoint first teamers liam thornton and josh grant

club sources say that he will be back up for torres

He was seen by rafa winning a running race in the town centre with the likes of torpoint first teamers liam thornton and josh grant

My money would have been on Liam.....Sorry Dean, I may be wrong, but of all the Torpoint strikers I reckon you'd be the slowest!! :blink::unsure: :(

Guest Dean Cardew

My money would have been on Liam.....Sorry Dean, I may be wrong, but of all the Torpoint strikers I reckon you'd be the slowest!! :blink::unsure::(

Coach, i wasn't to slow when i outpaced your two central defenders and drew your keeper then slipped it pasted him! :-)

My money would have been on Liam.....Sorry Dean, I may be wrong, but of all the Torpoint strikers I reckon you'd be the slowest!! :blink::unsure::(

Coach, i wasn't to slow when i outpaced your two central defenders and drew your keeper then slipped it pasted him! :-)

Fair enough, but pace and my two central defenders don't usually go together in the same sentence (sorry guys).... at least you're quicker than Willsy !! :unsure: .....Hell, even I'm still quicker than Willsy :o :lol:

Guest Dean Cardew

Ha ha, love it lads. Just got back and i have actually got video footage of that race, absolute quality! And yes Kev you are right i am without doubt the slowest, i didn't even attempt it!!! And i think that was Willsy asking for the race with you

deano wat a shout.. ur lightenin off te start,.. love the way u decribed that lol wat a finish