Cornwall Football Forum

Wright - Phillips

The next time that cretin Ian Wright shouts to the press about how badly Man City treat his son,he may wish to rerun the last minutes of todays manc derby

With four city players left of him and moving forward together the one thing Wright Phillips COULD NOT DO was lose the ball.

Hey Presto with a shimmy of those snake like hips that wouldnt have taken past my old man ( whos 75 ) Wrightys robbed, ball switches upfield to ginger - Bang ! Game Over !

Ian Wright out to shut his big mouth and be very grateful that his son has been lucky enough to earn millions of pounds despite being one of the most over rated footballers I have ever seen.

Knock ball down line,run after it very quickly,catch up with ball. Look up . Lose ball .( Copyright SWP Inc )

The next time that cretin Ian Wright shouts to the press about how badly Man City treat his son,he may wish to rerun the last minutes of todays manc derby

With four city players left of him and moving forward together the one thing Wright Phillips COULD NOT DO was lose the ball.

Hey Presto with a shimmy of those snake like hips that wouldnt have taken past my old man ( whos 75 ) Wrightys robbed, ball switches upfield to ginger - Bang ! Game Over !

Ian Wright out to shut his big mouth and be very grateful that his son has been lucky enough to earn millions of pounds despite being one of the most over rated footballers I have ever seen.

Knock ball down line,run after it very quickly,catch up with ball. Look up . Lose ball .( Copyright SWP Inc )

Well they say that pro football is a closed shop,from crap managers (Masseys Mutterings covers this ) to crap players. Its not what you know but who you know.

Far too many managers sons in the starting line ups , but you know?.. I once heard the late Alan Ball when he was Exeter Citys manager, on the then radio station Devonair, and the reporter asked him what was the hardest decision he ever had to make as a manager ? He replied..."putting my hand on my Sons shoulder and telling him he wasnt good enough to make it as a Pro" Theres honesty for you and a vast number of Fathers who are involved in the game at all levels, should take a leaf out of his book instead of putting their offspring first over a far better player.

Stuart Yetton or Blair Sturrock ??