Cornwall Football Forum

Sign or transfer?

Transfer deadline has passed hasn't it?

31st March is the transfer and registration deadline in FHFL (the only league in the county to include a registration deadline)!

You cannot even sign players from within your own club after this date (ie. third team player wishes to sign for the reserves as cover) Very dated if you ask me, no wonder Steve Carpenter is proposing so many rule changes/amendments !!!

Can confirm that all three transfered some weeks ago, matt has played against fal Town last week and Pete played at chacewater on satuerday. Jake has,nt played a game yet. I think Iamthebest you should concentrate on your one season wonders rather than what ath are doing.We don,t pay for anyone!CMon St Aggy runner up spot is there for the takin LOL

Guest Flintstone

Quote: -31st March is the transfer and registration deadline in FHFL (the only league in the county to include a registration deadline)!

Same rule in Duchy League.There is good reason for it.

Can confirm that all three transfered some weeks ago, matt has played against fal Town last week and Pete played at chacewater on satuerday. Jake has,nt played a game yet. I think Iamthebest you should concentrate on your one season wonders rather than what ath are doing.We don,t pay for anyone!CMon St Aggy runner up spot is there for the takin LOL

Dont worry Topcat we (St Agnes) are doing our best to get that runner up spot! lol :thumbsup: