Cornwall Football Forum

Who will win sat Polperro or St Dennis?

Guest big man

If both teams play 2 their potential then this will be 1 hell of a game. but polperro r strong at the back and now with matt barton bangin in the goals im goin 2-0 to polperro.

If both teams play 2 their potential then this will be 1 hell of a game. but polperro r strong at the back and now with matt barton bangin in the goals im goin 2-0 to polperro.

[/quot

n i suppose we're at the back n even worse up front lol,shud b a decent game no 4,prob end up 0-0 tho unless i unleash 1 of my trademark 35 yarders that bamboozle ur keeper n we get all 3 points :yahoo:

Agree with Wez.

Polperro have talked themselves and their new signing up quite a bit in the last few weeks (nothing wrong with that) so im sure they will be well up for it on saturday and will wanna give a good account of themselves. Think St Dennis will be too strong though, especially after losing on saturday.

Should be a good game though

I'm finding this one difficult to predict, due to the fact I havn't seen St Dennis play since we played against them 3 seasons ago in the Duchy Prem. I'm gunna follow L Ricks and not guess a result because I play for Polperro and I don't fancy looking stupid next week.

I'm gunna have to wish both teams good luck and hope it's a good game (obviously I hope a Polperro win), but I'm gunna miss this one cos I'm off on holiday. Gutted to be missing the game but I'll get my own back in the return fixture at St Dennis.