Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday Cup Semi-Final draw

Will be a tough game for us (St Blazey) against a St Teath side out for revenge!

Hopefully we'll make it through. If Tremough reach the final it will be the fourth time that i personally would have faced them in the sunday cup final. I played in the Safe Harbour team, which beat them on two occasions and most recently the Queens Head side that beat them 5-0 and i was one of the scorers on the day!

I'm confident that the side we have at St Blazey will be good enough to beat anyone on the day!

What an absolute pisser that we're not in the draw! Only ourselves to blame losing 3-2 @ home to Packhorse who we've beaten twice comfortably in the league. 21 points ahead of you guys @ St Blazey in the league (admittedly having played more games), unbeaten in 29 league games stretching back to August 08 yet we still can't get past round 2 of the Sunday Cup!

I did see the league table today and we are 6 games behind you guys!

How the hell are we gonna manage to catch these games up?

I watched West Cornwall play Packhorse and i was hoping to get them in the semi's. Very young side, a few good players but we would have torn them apart and we would definitely have had the physical advantage! I'd be surprised if they made it past Tremough.

I did see the league table today and we are 6 games behind you guys!

How the hell are we gonna manage to catch these games up?

I watched West Cornwall play Packhorse and i was hoping to get them in the semi's. Very young side, a few good players but we would have torn them apart and we would definitely have had the physical advantage! I'd be surprised if they made it past Tremough.

You won't finish your games Ryan. As it stands you are playing us Sunday in the Knock out cup which leaves Feb, March, April and I guess May to play all your games. You have 9 league games left, at the very least the Sunday Cup semi + 2 legs of the Shield first round. That takes you up to the 25th April. Win your semi in the Sunday cup and the season takes you to May 2nd. Win against us in the Knock Out and let's face it you will get to the final, that would mean another 2 games taking you up to the 16th May. Win your Shield tie and avoiding us there would be every chance you reach that final, another 3 games which means if no games are called off you may be playing until the 6th June! I wouldn't book any summer holidays just yet!

PS, I know Sandy and St Blazey games tend to spill over but we'll be rooting for you guys in the Sunday Cup.

Guest illogan3rds10

i like the way we at west cornwall are the underdogs, always gotta like the underdogs!!!!

didnt really expect to be in the semi's but made it through!

at least one side from west in the final!!

should b a good game against tremough.

i like the way we at west cornwall are the underdogs, always gotta like the underdogs!!!!

didnt really expect to be in the semi's but made it through!

at least one side from west in the final!!

should b a good game against tremough.

STEADY!!! If you think that you're underdogs, what have you done to Shortlanesend?

Tremough aren't yet through to the semi-final. They have yet to play Shortlanesend in the quarter final.

And, if they don't play this weekend, that match will have to be played on the semi-final day.

There's no such thing as a certain result in this wonderful game.