Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin 5 - 0 Plymstock!!

Yes cornish supporter, we had several players missing today but as usual the boys just got on with the job in hand.

A brilliant first half performance saw the lads lead 5 0 at the interval. Fair play to Plymstock who showed some pride in the second half and battled well, but our first half performance was outstanding and was more than enough to secure the points.

Hi soccerfan,

The boys havent lost since 3rd October at Hayle so i can't comment on defeats for the past 2 and half months because there haven't been any.

I do recall posting when you came to Godolphin and beat us convincingly last Easter though and im sure i will be doing the same after our trip to Mount Wise on Boxing day regardless of the outcome.

Yes i did come on and vent my frustrations following our recent 81st minute abandonment. If that is not a worthy topic for debate and discussion, then in my opinion there is no point in having a forum.

See you on Boxing Day

Hi soccerfan,

The boys havent lost since 3rd October at Hayle so i can't comment on defeats for the past 2 and half months because there haven't been any.

I do recall posting when you came to Godolphin and beat us convincingly last Easter though and im sure i will be doing the same after our trip to Mount Wise on Boxing day regardless of the outcome.

Yes i did come on and vent my frustrations following our recent 81st minute abandonment. If that is not a worthy topic for debate and discussion, then in my opinion there is no point in having a forum.

See you on Boxing Day

I guess I will put that in my pipe and smoke it :unsure:

well done godolphin, would of been a different story if plymstock had there normal team- 4 key players out.

I hate people with excuses like this.

You should maybe just find yourself some better squad players.

All teams have players unavailable, not 100% fit etc... that's football. Look at Liverpool without Torres & Gerrard!

Jasa, who you play for?

I totally agree with wot your saying, but im talking 4 key players that would make any team in the Prem.

I cant really talk to much about the game on Sat as i was not there, but been told by a few players that Godolphin are a very good team and fully deserved to win 5nil.