Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole signing??

Guest ilikethat

Guest ilikethat

I hear Foxhole are tapping up a young talent from Saltash, Sam Sheepherd. I used to play with and against the lad, he was top top talent back then. This was a few years back in the DJM and he was also on Argyles books for a few seasons. I know he doesnt play seriously anymore, but he would definitely make an impact on cornish soccer again. Would do Foxhole a world of good. Does anyone know if this is true? :c:

Guest ilikethat

Yes I here shipton loves to bench warm Beaves.. I think Hazeldine could be under a lot of pressure if the new signing comes through. I see he has been "benchwarming" of late as it is. A new young talent at the club could put him in a dangerous place, even losing his spot of the bench. Possibly the duty being passed on to Ansell. Who knows...

hazeldine has had a fantastic career no doubt, but this could signal the end of his career with young new talent coming through. Hazledines career has been blighted with set backs and im sure an experienced player like himself will see this as just another challenge which he will overcome. Sheapard has already stated " im after hazeldines place". Watch this space!!!!

Guest ilikethat

Couldnt agree with you more footiemad, Hazeldine will welcome this challenge with open arms.. even if Sheepherd is bigger, stronger, younger and faster he will relish this opportunity. Hopefully this move will help calm Hazeldine down, if this happens his true talent will shine through. If Hazeldine stops being a badboy the contest for "the spot" will be verryyy interesting.

Hazeldines " badboy" image has followed him throughout his time withing football and i feel losing this image could perhaps signal the end to his time within football. Speaking to hazeldine before he signed for foxhole he stated " my idol was roy keane and i base my game among this great man" i cant see hazeldine losing his badboy image as this is how hes been so succesfull. Keep up the good work hazeldine

Talk in Town on Sat night is that Foxhole have agreed in priniciple, a swap deal with Sticker Reserves for Mike Hawke, with Scott Ansell going the other way. It was stated that Hawke was needed to beef up the middle of the park, whilt Ansell was said to be looking forward to returning to Burngullow Park......you heard it here first!!!

I can confirm that Mr Ansell will not be leaving goverseth, i was there at the press conference last night where he commited his future to the foxhole outfit signing a new 4 year contract with billy also buying the young man a pint after every game! Turning point in this young mans career??