Cornwall Football Forum

who will win the cups ?

Guest Gary Andrews

Guest Gary Andrews

Who will win this years county cups

id like to see a dark horse win the chairty cup - maybe dobwalls godolphin or penryn

the senior cup I think will be won by one of the top sides this year , like saltash or bodmin , maybe launceston after the recent up-turn in form ,

St.Austell to retain the Senior Cup!

Seriosuly it would be great for St.Austell to get there again but whoever it is I hope the players and supporters enjoy it as much as we did Easter Monday 2009. Sensational day!

Much depends on the luck of the draw (though Town had a tough draw at every stage last season) and of course it will in the end be a good side who lifts the trophy. Pretty open I reckon - any one of 6 or 7 must be capable.

Sad to say can't get too excited about the Charity Cup although of course it's always nice to win silverware.

wot a dik this L.Ricks sounds......... is he the one that never made it at st blazey by any chance???

could be a good guess id say :clapper:

just abit of a laugh guys don't get why your getting personal. "never made it at blazey" or left to go to a better club??? Obviously no sense of humour.

That will be the same st dennis that dopped out of the east cornwall league just a few seasons ago when the going got tough, then fielded the same players in the junior cup, getting to the final.

mistaken facts mate. The club dropped out because couldn't field a side, started again in the duchy league winning the junior cup with a much improved side and gettin promotion back to the east Cornwall league. Sorry if upsetting any1 just abit of a laugh on my side. Get a sense of humour guys.