Cornwall Football Forum

illogan's win yesterday takes them top of the table and 1o wins in a row time for all the teams to step up.

the leauge has been very good this year and it looks like the relegation battle will be close any thoughts on who will finish top 6 mid table and the drop zone i know its early days but with most teams playing 11games we should have a rough idea goodluck to all its going to get emotional :lol:

illogan's win yesterday takes them top of the table and 1o wins in a row time for all the teams to step up.

the leauge has been very good this year and it looks like the relegation battle will be close any thoughts on who will finish top 6 mid table and the drop zone i know its early days but with most teams playing 11games we should have a rough idea goodluck to all its going to get emotional :lol:

Im not sure if your questions about who will be in the top 6 and the drop zone have been covered on the forum already but if they have not how about you give us your thoughts first?

I take it Illogan went top because Robarts did not play but well done all the same, One thing seems certain the top and bottom clubs will have to battle hard and it could be close this year.

Im not sure if your questions about who will be in the top 6 and the drop zone have been covered on the forum already but if they have not how about you give us your thoughts first?

I take it Illogan went top because Robarts did not play but well done all the same, One thing seems certain the top and bottom clubs will have to battle hard and it could be close this year.

Yep, Robartes Never Had a Game Threemilestone had a WATERLOGGED Pitch Cockerknee, But Everything Will Be Tight This Year I Think!!!

Yep, Robartes Never Had a Game Threemilestone had a WATERLOGGED Pitch Cockerknee, But Everything Will Be Tight This Year I Think!!!

And surely the league will be better for it?. :c:

You can pick a league winner from any of these this year, Robarts, Illogan, Goonhavern, TMS, St Buryan, Halestown and Four Lanes I reckon.

One thing we can be sure of is I think everyone will takes points of each other and can't see 1 or 2 sides walking away with it this year. Would be nice to see a mining 1 side go well in Junior Cup as well.

You can pick a league winner from any of these this year, Robarts, Illogan, Goonhavern, TMS, St Buryan, Halestown and Four Lanes I reckon.

One thing we can be sure of is I think everyone will takes points of each other and can't see 1 or 2 sides walking away with it this year. Would be nice to see a mining 1 side go well in Junior Cup as well.

I think 1 of 3 for the title I think .

ILLOGAN came to our place a few weeks ago and we asked big questions of them 1st 20 minutes but they got them selves together and played like champions 2nd half very good all round.

ROBARTES great start and picked up results even with a dip of form , my favorite manager ( gaffer ) and captain ( lovey ) that I've played for , so from a personal point of view I'd like to see them do it. Kris Uren looks like he has got himself fit and was fantastic against us , best performance by any individual player I've seen so far this season.

Then there is St BURYAN who i thought were the best side we played against last season can they put another run together like last season ? I recon so .

Behind those three will be very tight I recon , as for the drop zone , after last seasons adventures down there ( a lick of paint saved us from the drop last game at St Just ) I pity anyone down there !

Mining league awards so far from what I've seen and heard .

Best footballing side . ILLOGAN ( passed us off the park last 30 minutes on our so called subbuteo pitch )

Best all round side so far . ROBARTES ( only game this season we aint looked like winning very strong all round)

Relegation candidates ( Redruth St Ives and Chacewater hope you guys turn it round its tough to get going once your down there )

Dark Horses . HALESTOWN ( haven't played them yet that pleasure awaits us when we go there late December lets hope for wind and rain oh joy. They have picked up some results so will be interesting to see how they go.)

Most Improved . TMS ( we did the double over them last season which tells its own story , good to see they've come back stronger.)

Golden Boot . Does anyone have a list of top scorers ? Our boy Barnaby Dagger will be up there with them and i bet Mikey Catterall will push for it.

my veiws , be interested to hear others ?????? :drink:

I think 1 of 3 for the title I think .

ILLOGAN came to our place a few weeks ago and we asked big questions of them 1st 20 minutes but they got them selves together and played like champions 2nd half very good all round.

ROBARTES great start and picked up results even with a dip of form , my favorite manager ( gaffer ) and captain ( lovey ) that I've played for , so from a personal point of view I'd like to see them do it. Kris Uren looks like he has got himself fit and was fantastic against us , best performance by any individual player I've seen so far this season.

Then there is St BURYAN who i thought were the best side we played against last season can they put another run together like last season ? I recon so .

Behind those three will be very tight I recon , as for the drop zone , after last seasons adventures down there ( a lick of paint saved us from the drop last game at St Just ) I pity anyone down there !

Mining league awards so far from what I've seen and heard .

Best footballing side . ILLOGAN ( passed us off the park last 30 minutes on our so called subbuteo pitch )

Best all round side so far . ROBARTES ( only game this season we aint looked like winning very strong all round)

Relegation candidates ( Redruth St Ives and Chacewater hope you guys turn it round its tough to get going once your down there )

Dark Horses . HALESTOWN ( haven't played them yet that pleasure awaits us when we go there late December lets hope for wind and rain oh joy. They have picked up some results so will be interesting to see how they go.)

Most Improved . TMS ( we did the double over them last season which tells its own story , good to see they've come back stronger.)

Golden Boot . Does anyone have a list of top scorers ? Our boy Barnaby Dagger will be up there with them and i bet Mikey Catterall will push for it.

my veiws , be interested to hear others ?????? :drink:

cracking stuff gwinear10 fully enjoyed reading that mate and i think u got it spot on some interesting battle's lie ahead all over the table :yahoo: