Cornwall Football Forum

bodmin 2nds!!!!!!

bodmin town got off to a flyer!! but if you remember i said as soon as the weather changes there football will!!! i believe there not strong enough!!! bodmin can spread the ball round well in good weather but the pitches in that league are not the best it becomes harder thats where you need to be more physical and bodmin aint on the ball!!! if bodmin was physical they would be there or there abouts but they wont finish much higher than last year really!! please tell me if im wrong!! i do wish bodmin good luck though!!

bodmin town got off to a flyer!! but if you remember i said as soon as the weather changes there football will!!! i believe there not strong enough!!! bodmin can spread the ball round well in good weather but the pitches in that league are not the best it becomes harder thats where you need to be more physical and bodmin aint on the ball!!! if bodmin was physical they would be there or there abouts but they wont finish much higher than last year really!! please tell me if im wrong!! i do wish bodmin good luck though!!

What absolute tosh. There is nothing wrong with the pitches. I think at are SWPL gtounds plus others with excellent surfacves.

I'm guessing locallad see himself as a physical player who used to play for Bodmin?

Now that Bodmin 2nds are doing a lot better than last season, but possibly have a weakness in the physical side of the game, every time they drop points its as if 'i told you so' comes out from locallad.

sour grapes comes to mind...

but i cud be wrong as i dont know much about locallad or bodmin 2nds.

:blink:

Also try using a bit of grammar, spell check and punctuation. I'm no william shakespeare but as your posts are so frequent it would be nice to understand more than half of them :thumbsup:

not sure about your point, am also a bit dubious that your gesture of good luck is entirely genuine...just sayin' as all