Callington Town 2 Nanpean Rovers 2

Camelford 1 Elburton Villa 4

Polperro 1 Millbrook 1

St Columb Major 0 Roche 5

St Dennis 6 Holsworthy 0

St Stephens Borough 5 St Dominick 1

Cornwall Senior Cup First Round

St Stephen 2 Edgcumbe 6

Yet again another 3 points for St Dennis :clapper: pour performance 1st half (only1-0) but stept it up 2nd and scored 5. 7 wins out of 7 now looking good. Especially with Polperro drawing. Comon the saints

goalscorers :

Carl Rickard 3

Lee Rickard 2

Ryan hayhurst 1

man of the match our new signing from St Austell 1st team

Jason Warne. Amazing performance today. :thumbsup:

Hi ricks looks like you lads are having an easier seaon than last year.Your new signing must have improved from my days at wadebridge ,he couldnt get in that side! only joking he should provide the football bit for you boys,you are a team full of pace ,and power i think this league is yours for the taking.I will look forward to catching a few games later in the season.Best of luck in the senior cup .

Thanks for your kind comments Kitbag. I take it you are the old Wadebridge 2nd team manager?

Obviously you havn't improved much as you have gone from managing a poor ECPL side to a Duchy Side :thumbsup: Joking

My time at Wadebridge was ruined by an injury to my ankle ligaments in the last pre season friendly.

As for me improving? I think the sides i have played for and trophies i have won speaks for itself :P LOL

By the way, thanks for your kind comments Ricks. I owe you a pint after we knock Torpoint out of the cup on Saturday :clapper:

Best of luck at St DENNIS warney hope you stay injury free and win a few more trophies.That wadebridge side werent that bad we did support the first team well and finished fourth in that season.The side included Steve simmonds,addie jeffs paul menhennick,chris simmonds,darren roose and ian reverton,we did have a few old ones though Fred Ferrett,jimmy martin and someone called Chicken,perhaps you are right we where not that good after all.I really hope you lads win the league give my regards to Dave ,good well surrported club.

Likewise Will, you seem to be flying in the Duchy Premier. Not sure we should be saying to much about Saturdays game because Saints were poor in the 1st half. We will surely be tested on Saturday in the Cup and will be on the end of a drubbing if we perform the same.

Must mention Jason Warne who didn't have a bad debut back at Saints and will only add more quality to the side, but missing Richard Hawke certainly showed.

COME ON YOU SAINTS

Thanks for your kind comments Kitbag. I take it you are the old Wadebridge 2nd team manager?

Obviously you havn't improved much as you have gone from managing a poor ECPL side to a Duchy Side :thumbsup: Joking

My time at Wadebridge was ruined by an injury to my ankle ligaments in the last pre season friendly.

As for me improving? I think the sides i have played for and trophies i have won speaks for itself :P LOL

By the way, thanks for your kind comments Ricks. I owe you a pint after we knock Torpoint out of the cup on Saturday :clapper:

How did that pint go down sunshine?????? :drink::drink: :smiley20:

Guest boy wonder

I must say i did go over to watch the torpoint game against st dennis and i believe torpoint were near on back to there best.

Kershaw up front was awesome even though he didnt score and by god they have missed the machine in midfield the past few weeks.

rickard bros upfront should of had a few between them but just wasnt there day

also a few late challenges from st dennis players went unseen from the ref which should of been a few bookings if not sending offs.

frustration obviously on there minds after already being 2.0 down and should of been more