Cornwall Football Forum

New signing for Falmouth Town AFC

I am delighted to announce that we have signed Liam Eddy from Truro City FC. Liam is a young,promising & talented local player who we are sure will be a great asset to the club for many seasons to come.

A big Falmouth Town welcome to you Liam!! Can't wait to see you at Bickland Park!!!

Don't forget that Town are at Home against Cullompton on Saturday 10th October K.O.3PM

Steve Kimberley

Chairman

Falmouth Town AFC B):thumbsup: :clapper:

Will Liam Eddy be fixing the stands? If so, this will be a greater asset for Falmouth Town! :thumbsup:

Scottie-are you bored or just having a bad day?!! LOL!! B)

I am having a good day major. Thank you for asking. :D

Ok buddy and it is not personal. I just want to voice my concerns about the state of the stands! Players come and go, loyal supporters stay and deserve to be safe. I will say no more about it. ;)

Ok buddy and it is not personal. I just want to voice my concerns about the state of the stands! Players come and go, loyal supporters stay and deserve to be safe. I will say no more about it. ;)

I totally agree with you Scot. We have a programme of works to improve Bickland Park which is under way. We like other clubs are faced with rising costs,we rely on sponsorship,volunteer help and goodwill which is not always in available at the same time.Any help whether financial or physical is always most welcome. B)