Cornwall Football Forum

Sunday 20/9 results

Guest WendronSun

Culdrose 4 Wendron 0

We had the bare eleven and by the end of the game 2/3 of those were carrying knocks so it was always going to be a toughie!

But we kept battling and for a new side at least we're not being thrashed, YET! lol

Anyone got an updated league table or know where one is?

Culdrose 4 Wendron 0

We had the bare eleven and by the end of the game 2/3 of those were carrying knocks so it was always going to be a toughie!

But we kept battling and for a new side at least we're not being thrashed, YET! lol

Anyone got an updated league table or know where one is?

football mitoo site will be accurate and is kept up to date. type in cornish sunday footy on google and you will find it

Gloweth 2-2 Tms

Gloweth dominated 1st half tms domiated the second

Patty we both know this isn't rite. Gloweth had a very poor game. Didn't play anywhere near as good as they can and should. Especially the 2nd half. Well done to tms for getting back in it though. But in all honesty gloweth should of won this fixture. 2 points dropped

Score in the firsth half 2-0 gloweth score in the second half 2-0 tms

if it wasnt for a lst minute amazxing save from the cat gloweth had in goal you would have lost it

gloweth had very very very few chances in the second half and underestimated tms

you and your team turned up thinking 3 points in the bag notb the case with all tms new signings

PZ Astropark 21 Storm 0

Didn't look too good for Storm when 1 of their 10 men was a bit unwell :wacko::wacko: before kickoff and things got worse once we kicked off. After a quick goal by Luke Waller, Storm did play some good stuff for 10 minutes or so and look a pretty good side when they've a full, healthy :drink: squad. We played some great stuff and the goals came freely to lead 10-0 at half time. 2nd half was a bit of a farce but kept our shape well, stuck to playing our passing game and increased the goal difference a fair bit...

Well refereed by Nigel Jewell (who might need a new pencil!) and respect to the opposition for sticking around after and being a good bunch. Look forward to a more equal game at yours. Apologies for my piss poor flag duties late on but its been a while!

Goals

Luke Waller 10 (that'll be MOTM then...)

Corey Howes 4

Pete Waller 3

Paul Searle 2

Antony Roberts 1

Jamie Harrison 1 (not off his backside too!)

Weren't you there at the start of the season? Dave Oakes still there and Kempy???

yeah i signed for them but cant really afford to pay the signing on fee so im going bak to tms where my signing on fee has already been payed :)

kempy and dave oates both still there :clapper:

Yeah My Gloweth side is pretty good now but not playing to our full potential atm. And patty you still need to give me that money before i sign your transfer form!

As for kempy and dave. Kempy is still playing and playing quite well at the moment. and as for Dave he's not been on target so far this season. Does anyone know a striker that wants to play sunday football that can score for fun? lol