Cornwall Football Forum

Best Players so far in ECPL ECD1??

Yeah going by the reports and obviously the goals he would have to be up tehre at the moment! What about any players from St.Dennis, Millbrook or Edgcombe? They alll seem to have started well and wasnt in the league last year, any good playerrs from them? From Bude Dan Starkey has been awesome, a rock at the back who could play alot higher standard!

Is it Liam (?) Ames at Bodmin....he was very lively against us on the opening day.

Dan Chapman at Torpoint is a given, although I thought Lewis Kershaw played very well against us too, but Ross Avery up front for Plymouth Parkway last Saturday was outstanding and has been the best player we have faced so far this season.

St dennis sittin nicely at the top of ecld1 with no1 mentioned.Alot of players shearing the goals. Richard Hawke from what I've seen in this league one of the best play makers around.some quality players in this side dave (muzzy) rickard junior. Immense sweeper and has had a great start to the season. Keep up the good start saints :c:

Yeah my original post was aimed at both leagues. Yeah played against Ross Avery last year and he was a handful, especially when we were missing our best defender in Dan Starkey. Cant comment on torpoint thus far as we havnt played them in over 4 years but obviously alot of respect must be given to them and no doubt both players mentioned are top class. Looks like both leagues have quite a few contenders for the title, especially ECD1. Alot of forward players being mentioned in the leagues with the exception of L.Ricks 10's shout of 'dave (muzzy) rickard junior,' which is expected but any goalkeepers or defenders who have impressed and dont get a mention???