Cornwall Football Forum

Missing FA Vase Replica Trophies

Tonight it has discovered by our Chairman, Kevin Heaney, whilst attending an evening with the Rotary Club at Strikers Bar; that the FA Vase replica and two plaques, which were presented to Truro City Football Club on that memorable occasion at Wembley Stadium in 2007 are missing from the trophy cabinet. If anyone has any information on their whereabouts, please contact Chris Webb on 07917126095.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

If it helps, myself and Big Steve were admiring the trophy cabinets on 2nd Sept but didn't notice the FA Vase. Steve asked if the big one was it, I bent down even with my bad back, but it was inscribed with just Falmouth and Truro winners so assume it was the traditional Boxing day match trophy they used to play for. Above it on a shelf were some sort of glass presentation awards... this was the cabinet on the left.

We certainly didn't see any other large trophies in any cabinet that night. I hope that Truro get them back as they are reminders of history that fans and players appreciate.

Due to my residential location I am one of the away support following Truro City, part of that experience is talking to fans and officials of the clubs we visit, it is disturbing that most clubs mention vandalism and theft as something they must always be vigilant about.

Should whoever took the items think they were getting one over Mr Heaney they were not, they have however stolen a part of Truro's history that the fans were proud of, those responsible should return the items a.s.a.p

Guest plainmoor

Classic................could it have been stolen and melteddown to pay for some debts???? Also could someone please try and find the red and black shirts that truro used to play in as well because I'm sure they've been stolen as well.

• 2 weeks later...