Cornwall Football Forum

transfer rumour

Zac Telling has signed for Penryn your right. Weather he plays or not is up to the managers!!!!!

We are more than happy with our keeper and so we should be, clean sheet for the first three games..... What other keeper has done it this season????

Thanks for your concern tom&jerry but its not realy needed.

FIFI D

:c:

top, top goalkeeper. should be playing combo already. suprised town didnt snap him up seen as they had kev toy in goal the other day. a matter of time before the 3rd team goalkeeper lets you boys down. 3 clean sheets to me says "shit hot defence" not top goalkeeper.

but FIFI you are totally right in what you say, its nobodys concern and i agree not really needed. good luck penryn and zac for the season.

Agree with you Bungle. Watched the 3rds the other day and the only thing missing was decent keeper.

The boy Telling looked superb when he played against the 1sts in pre- season.

What a great signing for the "Ryn".

Just need to get 1 thing off my chest and its for the little minded people on here.....

Chris Page is a very good friend of mine and an outstanding asset to our squad. He is a very talented player as well as being an outstanding keeper. I just think the people having a dig at him on here are probaly jelous hes in our squad and their not.

We do have a "shit hot defence" as you put it Bungle, but we also have a "SHIT HOT KEEPER" in Chris Page.

Anyway have a good season all as im sure we will at Penryn :drink::drink::drink:

FIFI D

although pagey is an idiot and i know him better than most

as i work with him, he is a decent keeper and really funny to

have in the changing room i think most will agree. if he isn't

playing in goal he can most certainly play up front as he did

for me and chopper last season and scored vital goals as well

as playing in goal for us when needed. i wonder how many

teams have two goalies they can call on as good as zak and pagey. not many

pagey is well aware of the situation, he has NOT let us down yet, and im sure along with the rest of the boys in our squad would agree with me that he WONT let us down in the future either, every goalkeeper/player makes mistakes at some point, but thats football, i think you should all just leave him to enjoy his football. as the captain said, he is a good friend of all the players in the squad, we believe in him,. and thats all that matters.

kevchenko, when you figure which 1 your left and right feet are, you can talk to me about football, zacs a class keeper and jarvo would be nuts leaving him out for pagey, i watched zac today and pagey the other day and i know which 1 is better

has danny stoped crying yet, get over it son, you only cost your team their unbeaten run after a magical 3 games, dont worry, you havent even played any of the big sides in the league yet so plenty more losses to come

yeh ok , so maybe im not one of the best players in the squad, and i know that, BUT, i also know that if i get called up in that starting 11 or to come on as a sub, i will give the gaffers and my team mates, 200% effort and i will work hard for the them for however long im on that turf and thats all that matters to me, wether i play week in week out or not.!!

wattsy spot on mate i agree 100% every single player in penryn 3rds gives 110% every single week and stop the little digs at danny quick please mate he is a decent player and it just shows how commited he is because he was feeling bad about letting his teammates down every1 makes mistakes.

whoeva u are **** and dom i bet u make mistakes lol

**** and Dom (sloth and gary stevens)

You say you watched the combo game so you cnt realy comment on our game yesterday can you???? We lost at the end of the day and i knew that when we did lose the small minded people like your selves would come on here and slag us off, so i thank you for that it means alot to me that you care so much!!!!!

O and another thing dnt slag off Dan Quick. The boy is TWICE the player you'll ever be i repeat TWICE. It shows how much he wants to win and do it for the team. If you had a heart maybe you would show it time to time!!!

Good luck for the season **** and dom

FIFI D

Guest geachy1

unless your getting paid to play football who cares how well or how bad you play.

this is junior football not the primiership

people play for enjoyment not to get slagged off on here

Guest scrubz111

at the end off the day stop acting like little school girls get on with the football!!! and wen the season has finished and everything pans out then u can start jumping dwn each others throuts? people saying this persons shit that persons shit just get on wid it its only a game

kirk im not **** and dom, cant comment about sloth cause i dont no, ive got nufin bad to say about penryn, i know nearly all of you guys and i aint got nufin bad to say about any of you, maybe certain people were a bit hasty to say penryn are guna win everything because no 1 wins anything at xmas let alone august, a little reminder that when you play a team that wants to win more than yourselves and you underestimate them youre guna slip up just like united did at burnley, i wasnt at either of the games, combo or yours so i aint got anything to say only go on whats on here

you'll be there or there abouts come may so 1 game aint guna change that, mawnan won the league last year before they lost but were knocked out of junior cup in the 1st round, i cant see that happenin wiv you lot