Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool v A Villa

GuvDRed

I think Liverpool have to replace 2 players,Because they've lost Alonso and Gerrard from last season.

And before everyone starts screaming.....

My reasoning is this,Gerrard has to keep dropping deeper in the centre to fill the creative roll left by Alonso because no-one else is doing it.So therefore Torres is up top on his own.

One man band comes to mind :P

After only 3 games and I know what people will say"Its early days" but already I can see that my Liverpool are not going to match last season. They seem to have very little depth in there squad and already the players look tired and lack ideas. They are missing Alonso and the new signing they say will not be totally fit until late November.I already think its not looking good. I cant see them challanging for the league and at this rate will struggle for next years champions league. You cant even the 2 owners putting there hands in there pockets to spend some of Alonso's money.

Lets hope the title will go to Arsenal or Chelsea - not to the other team who play in Red

Guest beckster hall

as for city n spurs breaking the top 4 i dent think so !!!! dent get carried away boys!!!!!!

n yes liverpool have strated badly they lost the same amount of games they lost the whole of last season but it erly days n we will be there or there abouts at the end of the season!!!!!!...... united have lost the 1st two games b4 of a campaign n gone on to win it so who knows.

liverpool r class n will bounce back but they r not looking gd i agree n miss alonso loads n yes lucas is shit!!!!!

not good times for liverpool and dont we just love it,

there fans are so arrogent when there winning but so quiet when losing.

lucas is ffucking sshit but most liverpool fans will say hes class till hes sold.

just like arbeloa, dossena, aurelio, riera etc etc

liverpool wont finish in top 3.

This better not be aimed at me MR BUSH :angry2:

FIFI D

:c:

Come on, if youre prepared to dish it out you got to take it !!!! You couldnt wait to start the HAHAHAHA thread so swallow the little amount of pride you have and take it on the chin :clapper:

My last comment was a joke to a friend Susie so you dnt have to bite like you did :P

FIFI D

:c: