Cornwall Football Forum

football tonight

Just been to see this match and was pleasantly surprised mousehole have always seem to be hayles bogey team but tonight was all one way traffic . From defence right through to attack everyone played well .Game ended Hayle 6 Moushole 0 but really could have been 16 .WHAT A PERFORMANCE. Well done Gary Marks and players .

dan magee did play and set up at least two goals, matt shiels 2, ryan stevens, chris russell, wayne quinn, and chris wolstenholme with the others. matty missed a pen and chrissy could have had a double hatrick on another day. A suberb 2nd half from Hayle, who really put Mousehole to the sword, maybe the bogey side has been laid to rest.

Ya i think on hayles 2nd half performance they will be hard to beat .They got a bit sloppy in the last 10mins or so but being 6 nil up thats what sometimes happens .Very impressed with Dan Magee tonight good work rate and some good passing. Things are looking good at the moment lots of chances created not really tested at the back.

:smiley20:

i thought hayle were brilliant tonight all over the pitch. matty shields , danny mgee, ryan stevens, and quinny

were outstanding. but really the whole team deserve credit. we really could have hit double figures. it was a pleasure to have 2 official lino's after saturdays display. im sure newquays lino was charlie chaplin. it was a bloody disgrace. moushole werent at the races tonight but im sure they will get better with maurace holland

helping out in coaching. i think hes a great coach. good luck to moushole. :c:

Nice to see the Hayle contingent back on here again, it was very quiet at the weekend!!!

Hayle will be hard to beat? ha ha. They have only played 2 games and already lost 1!!

You may be correct though. They may be hard to beat, but they will get beat!!! :clapper:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

:smiley20:

it was a pleasure to have 2 official lino's after saturdays display. im sure newquays lino was charlie chaplin. it was a bloody disgrace.

I've only just spotted this, you cannot be serious ? Your lino jumped up and down like a fooking loon when you went 2-1 up, turned to the away support and shouted Yeeeesss ! How biased do you want a lino to be ? All I will say is that the cup match will have 3 appointed officials and may the best team win again.!