Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly result Sunday 9th August

Got to say gloweth a good team and played well but in fairness wendrons first game as a new team with new players that just getting to know each other and still finding their feet, although looked like trying to find the ball sometimes but with a few games under wendrons belt things will get better :c:

i played upfront in a 13-0 win didnt get an assist or a goal!! altho did set up to open goal chance a miss one myself

wendron got into the game as i progressed. scoreline doesnt reflect how good wendron were today and i dont think many teams in the second division will beat them if they bring in a couple more players

a one and a six wat number was you??

No guy if you aint worked it out there was two teams playing, one & six was wendron with myself and the other two were from Gloweth.

Just like to add thanks for the vote of confidence no.9 and i think if a couple more players come in maybe a centre back and holding mid the team has a good chance of holding there own and well done to you boys and hope you have a good season :clapper: :clapper:

No guy if you aint worked it out there was two teams playing, one & six was wendron with myself and the other two were from Gloweth.

Just like to add thanks for the vote of confidence no.9 and i think if a couple more players come in maybe a centre back and holding mid the team has a good chance of holding there own and well done to you boys and hope you have a good season :clapper::clapper:

Opps sorry about that Tony my fault i should have noticed fella :D:clapper::D:clapper:

Bloody hell A One And A Six thats a fair way for you to travel for a game of football isnt it? Which pitch is your Sunday league being played on?

Its a fair old trip mate but that doesnt worry a jouneyman like me!!! They play up on one the pitches up on 'Mount Wendron', across the road from main pitches and across the fields! :P

Lionheart is right, few more players in the right positions and should be an interesting season!

TMS No9, i was playing up front for Wendron bud, i think i wore the number 4 shirt but cant quite remember. Im sure you wont rememeber either, i dont think i made much of an impression on the game!!! :( :D