Cornwall Football Forum

Gerrans win battle to sign combo stars

i hear the much sort after falmouth town trio ryan harris, mike glanville and adrian clode have put pen to paper at the div 4 side with the addition of illogan rbl`s charlie andrew supposingly signing too! any1 shed some light on this please! look out division 4!

Having spoken to Mr. Andrews myself i now have great pleasure to inform you that a contract of 2 mars bars and a bottle of fizzy stuff has been put forward to him and are now waiting a reply from the player.

As for the other player transfers these are incorrect but they have signed power house Rob Oldland who is gonna be an asset to the team....as well as a european tranfer from Spanish side Aching.

Guest old skip

i have also read in the roseland packet that ryan mike and adrian have signed. charlie andrews contract negotiatons have hit a stumbling block because of his agent. stewy ives is demanding that charlie is made mayor of gerrans as part of the deal. watch this space sports fans

You would think so but when big names sign they don't always jell.....that is why they've kept the majority of last years team, including the very versatile,solid and speedy Hadyn Andrews which is great news after such interest from other clubs. Interesting times for such a small club!!!!!

just heard on radio roseland that the charlie andrews saga has been likened to that of tevez.Gerrans are struggling to negotiate with his owner and agent stu ives,as he is demanding a maccy d for every game he plays.We will have to see if gerrans are ready to make such a financial investment. :drink::yahoo: :yahoo:

iv heard a rumor the boys were in truro tonight looking for a new addition to the side! on other matters i can confirm mr andrew is waiting out for a bonus of a pint per goal!! but agent stuart ives is still in negotiations with the club to get the best deal for himself and the lad!

I would like to put an end to these vicious and unfounded rumours.

At no point did I demand that my Maccy D should be supersize, although the suggestion of a cheeseburger on the side is true.

With regard to Charlie's transfer, we are holding out for a box of king size Mars bars and a Golden Delicious of non-French origin (one will suffice).

Stu

Guest Fray Bentos

hi guys ive just got back from the grand re opening of the GFC Club Shop, thank god i took my sleeping bag thats all i can say.

it was worth it i didnt manage to get that gk shirt with new signing ayre 1 on the back :( but i'm made up to now officially own Clode 4 :smiley20: happy days

if you havent already been there i'd act fast its manic in there plus there was a player in there signing autographs but i couldnt see had to get the hell out of there man!!

Guest Fray Bentos

the cat.. i'm sorry mate cant help you i myslef am still lucky to be alive, god must of been on my side that day as it was every man for himself bloody vultures they were!!!

best of luck finding one

Yeah could be a great signing.....lets hope he decides too. With him,rob oldland, and shakey richards all left sided players will be great to have cover. Still think signing of year is that of Hadyn andrew....to keep him from such big interest from other clubs is great,even barca united were after him to go and play in Spain (2 san miguels were offered).