Cornwall Football Forum

WESSEX RANGERS

Guest mario

Im getting bored of people banging on about Wessex Rangers, isn't this a thread for the south west penisula leagues not Plymouth P & D!! Im sure if the lads are talented then they will do well but all this self promoting about how good wessex are is annoying and embarrassing! Let the results do the talking and im sure people will start taking an intrest!!!

Guest bigdawg1

Im getting bored of people banging on about Wessex Rangers, isn't this a thread for the south west penisula leagues not Plymouth P & D!! Im sure if the lads are talented then they will do well but all this self promoting about how good wessex are is annoying and embarrassing! Let the results do the talking and im sure people will start taking an intrest!!!

totally agree !!! with players like ben washam playing for them they can't be that special !

just got in from work and read this, the only reason iv put are games and results on here cause of the teams we are playing, when season starts you wont here me on about wessex. I have always tryd and get good players with what ever team i have been with. Its nice to read that when people come and watch my side thay enjoy it, in this league its about making good friends and loyalty to each other, the lads get on so well and if a offer came in than it would have to be good, cause the lads are here cause of the traveling. Like people have said we are a p/d side not peninsula side, so i agree with what some people have said and after my friendlys than wessex will be off this site, were washum is concernd every people have got views on players. i can tell you washum if you realy new him is a loyal lad who would do anything for anyone, and i would have him around me in any team i ran, dont paint a picture on him on the way he plays.He is a winner like everyone at the club cause thats the way i run it. If wessex as p....d people off then i am sorry.

Ravo (Manager)

ps WESSEX V TAVISTOCK THIS SAT COME ALONG !!!

UP THE WESSEX Lol

not a problem with the posts about results against swpl sides, lovely surface out wessex (even if it is sloped) they always have a side too good for a crap league

Your opinion not camerons?..... you clearly are richard cameron

Can you beleive that Tricky Ricky is trying to tell us that he is not CAMERS. Same writing style (childish) Same mistakes, and same drivel.

Who else would bang on about ex players of Buckfastleigh, now playing for Wessex. I bet they only left there because CAMERS wanted to pay them in crap burgers or crap hotdogs, and no free chips. :P

Guest The chancer

Saw Wessex play against a young talented Plymstock United trialist side. They out muscled United but didnt play the better football so sorry cant agree with the topic title - not a great team.