Cornwall Football Forum

Truo City V Plymouth

I heard that Truro city played Plymouth on Monday in a friendly & lost, not a word on this site from the Truro fans, come on boy's a 2 0 defeat is not a bad result against a championship side,

so I ask the question how well did Truro perform with the new players,? were you happy with Truro's performance?.

I bet when you play Falmouth on the 3rd of August, & if expected you beat them, this forum will be full of comments about the match, so what I am saying win or loose start the season off & be positive, there is no reason that Truro should not do very well again this year,

Hammers :c::wacko: :c:

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

It's in the other forum......Zamaretto premier league

Not that the TCFC fans have anything to say on it anyway. What was the crowd or do they not count PSF ones, at a tenner a go, I'm sure loads would have been put off watching triailists and reserves.

It's in the other forum......Zamaretto premier league

Not that the TCFC fans have anything to say on it anyway. What was the crowd or do they not count PSF ones, at a tenner a go, I'm sure loads would have been put off watching triailists and reserves.

Judge, for the first time ever, im going to have to agree with you. I think £10 a head is a ridiculous price to watch such a game. You probably could've gone to Home Park and watched a friendly against a more competitive side for less. I nearly got in my car and drove home again, and i'm possitive alot of people would've done so. However, i did go in, and to be honest Truro gave what was a fairly strong Argyle side in the first half a very good game, and there wasn't alot between the 2 sides until around the 20th minute when fitness levels really shone through. From then on, the truro boys looked tired and seemed to run out of ideas. Watkins and the other small lad that played up front were completely dominated by the strength and height of the 2 Argyle centre backs who were happy to head clear truros long ball every time, but Truro seemed happy to punt balls forward in the air to the 2 strikers who can't be more than 5"5 each! Anyway, a fairly entertaining game, and i don't doubt Truro will have yet another sucessful season.

I heard that Truro city played Plymouth on Monday in a friendly & lost, not a word on this site from the Truro fans, come on boy's a 2 0 defeat is not a bad result against a championship side,

so I ask the question how well did Truro perform with the new players,? were you happy with Truro's performance?.

I bet when you play Falmouth on the 3rd of August, & if expected you beat them, this forum will be full of comments about the match, so what I am saying win or loose start the season off & be positive, there is no reason that Truro should not do very well again this year,

Hammers :c::wacko::c:

You are absolutely right Hammers they are like the Germans they dont like it up em! , No doubt they will be singing some of their pathetic little chants we last heard when they played at town, And will probably have a following of Falmouth people as well , These people should feel deep shame considering some may have supported town back in the F troop days. Shame on you :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...