Cornwall Football Forum

best corner flag in the county

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

By far the most thought prevoking post on the forum in ages, Well done Sir !

I quite like the one positioned at the clubhouse end, on the left as you look out with your pint, at Hayle. Luxton Corner I believe it is now called !!!

Raised eyebrows when the SWPL gave us a nice trip back to Hayle first day of the season and again in the cup. Since Hayle joined the SWPL, Newquay have failed to register a win against those bogey greens. Looking forward to our visits, may have to take the stand this time though, our fans are up for these games and have a few new additions to unleash on Div 1 West this season.

Newquay FC - more flags than fans! :clapper:

Dan, Dan, Dan,... as we have shown season on season, we have more fans, much noisier fans, more flags, better quality flags, better team, better ground... Newquay are just BETTER not BITTER.

Now please toddle off back to your small club near Ozzel !

Guest bigdawg1

Dan, Dan, Dan,... as we have shown season on season, we have more fans, much noisier fans, more flags, better quality flags, better team, better ground... Newquay are just BETTER not BITTER.

Now please toddle off back to your small club near Ozzel !

Crudge, you keep to your premier flags and we'll keep our premier league status!!

If you were a better team then you would be playing us this season. FACT!!!

And as for better ground, that has to be the funniest thing you have ever spurted yet!!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!! :yahoo:

Nice to see Blazey have a new fan on the forum, keep the banter coming and thank your lucky stars you won't play us this season, although a nice Senior Cup trip would suit us fine. You would be outnumbered (again), outshouted (again) and outplayed by the best Newquay side to grace Cornish football in decades.

As for your ground, it only looks good when the decorators from Newquay visit :c:

Pre-Season matches against Liskeard, Wadebridge and Dartmouth will see how Newquay could do in the Prem... just a warm up for when we do go up at the end of 2009/10.

Crudge, you keep to your premier flags and we'll keep our premier league status!!

If you were a better team then you would be playing us this season. FACT!!!

And as for better ground, that has to be the funniest thing you have ever spurted yet!!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!! :yahoo:

Who's this?! Great to see another Blazey fan on here - we'll be making some noise on this forum this season, no doubt about that :) Chance of a top six finish? Oh yes!

Judge - you know pre-season against those teams won't give a fair reflection. I would expect you to do well against those side. But draw them in the Throgmorton thingy, you may just find the pace and strength of premier teams too strong at the moment.

Still, you're my favourites for the league and promotion and I hope that's the way it works out this year.

newquay will be makeing a big BANG this season you wait and see. the judge will understand.

What has Lino finally banged 'Charlie the Chough' ? :ninja:

Hope you have not been keeping Linda up practising mate, send me an email with details of all the bits you have got, so that I don't duplicate them with some I have seen.