Cornwall Football Forum

Favorites for FHFL div 1 title??

Guest mariner

Really looking forward to this season im sure we will have a good 1 no matter who signs, win or lose we will get our booze :lol: and all the best to roy and ath after 4 very good seasons with them gonna be strange pulling on a different jersey.

Camborne Park baby!

As part of the other half of the cricket club would love to see you do well but having experience in that league i dont think you will get out the bottom 6 unless stu is signing fal hel 1 players or above and i think about 6 should get you in the top 6 :rolleyes:

Camborne Park baby!

As part of the other half of the cricket club would love to see you do well but having experience in that league i dont think you will get out the bottom 6 unless stu is signing fal hel 1 players or above and i think about 6 should get you in the top 6 :rolleyes:

well it will be hard season for park, have bought players in but a we know its easy to turn heads before the season starts and for those players to go elsewhere but we will hold our own just hope the present players still find that hunger to exceed

Camborne Park baby!

well it will be hard season for park, have bought players in but a we know its easy to turn heads before the season starts and for those players to go elsewhere but we will hold our own just hope the present players still find that hunger to exceed

Feeling a little dig over a certain player perhaps stu, i think u will find hed played for me for the previous 18 months nonetheless my above post was not a dig i just know whats coming in ur season ahead, as previously stated luv to see u do well and im sure u will shock a few (maybe) i just know that ur falmouth teams mawnan and pendeen and perran aside others will shock quite a lot of ur players. Anyway good luck see u at the club :drink:

Guest mikey catterall

as most players managers and supporters will know f/h 1 is probably the hardest leauge in junior football with alot of good sides last year mawnan cruised to the title im just hope the title race is closer this season as for camborne park its the clubs first year in the leauge and staying up is the main priority but there are alot of good players at the club who play for each other and that spirit will get results and hopefully a mid table finish goodluck to all the teams :thumbsup:

Camborne Park baby!

Feeling a little dig over a certain player perhaps stu, i think u will find hed played for me for the previous 18 months nonetheless my above post was not a dig i just know whats coming in ur season ahead, as previously stated luv to see u do well and im sure u will shock a few (maybe) i just know that ur falmouth teams mawnan and pendeen and perran aside others will shock quite a lot of ur players. Anyway good luck see u at the club :drink:

no no dig, just saying nothing is set in stone til you get season underway, just looking at the whole thing realistically its hard league and one or two players dont make a team

Guest mariner

People are not mentioning Fal Ath much roy will still have a strong side 4 this coming season, and dont write off Mawnan either!

Guest SCAREYTERRY

I think this season could be one of the most competitive for a long time with alot of clubs in with a chance of getting their hands on some silver ware . :smiley20: