Cornwall Football Forum

Help with Kits??

Guest Football uk

Guest Football uk

Hi everyone.

I am currently trying to purchase football kits for my club and have come across Cheap football Team kits (Click the name lol)

Has anyone used these guys before. Their stuff is supposed to be reduced for brand launch, but would like some info if possible, before I land myself in it lol.

All comments are appreciated.

Guest Football uk

You need to fix up the T & C, delivery info, about us and privacy policy pages first.

???? - I dont own the site???? lol, but see how u might think that lol.

For the rest of you Thanks for the advice.

G

PS just ordered 1 cheap training set so will let u know how it pans out lol. Fingers crossed. (Seemed to respond to my questions quickly, so never know)

Hi footballuk

Onesport will be producing a range of kit soon. Please email me your requirements (Colours, sizes etc) and I'll look into it for you. That goes for anyone else after kit for next season. We wil be contacting clubs shortly with info.

sales@onesport.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Football uk

Hi Guys just recieved kit form www.Royalsportskit.com

Great quality stuff and they gave me freebies also :)

Got whole team sorted for £149 - they gave me free upgrade because it was my first purchase when I phoned them up to ask about sizes etc.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !!!!!!!

Look no further than the company i use, gojute.co.uk

We've had many embroidered items and screenprinted kits from them, and its great to keep it local.

Could not agree more, Go Jute, great kits and great service, the Jako and Hummel kits are excellent, I always think it is good to stay local. :thumbsup: