Cornwall Football Forum

Mining 1 Re Arranged Fixture Illogan v Troon Fc KO 6.15

Illogan 1 Trooon 3

Looked like an end of season game for both sides but we showed a more of a willingness to win the game. I thought that both sides played some good football on a decent playing surface.

Unfortunately with four regulars missing I thought we would have struggled. Lucky enough Jamie Marles turned up on the 25 mins mark to replace an ailing forward in myself.

One again congratulations to Illogan RBL on a good season throughout thier club. Also thankyou for the lady who made the Chilli very nice indeed

Cheers

Reno

Illogan 1 Trooon 3

Looked like an end of season game for both sides but we showed a more of a willingness to win the game. I thought that both sides played some good football on a decent playing surface.

Unfortunately with four regulars missing I thought we would have struggled. Lucky enough Jamie Marles turned up on the 25 mins mark to replace an ailing forward in myself.

One again congratulations to Illogan RBL on a good season throughout thier club. Also thankyou for the lady who made the Chilli very nice indeed

Cheers

Reno

i have to agree ren it was a game of nothing and the best player went after 25 mins i dont know his name but he was short not much hair had odd socks and looked as though he went to the same takeaways as me (smaller portions of course) :yahoo: i was tempted to make a comeback but my misses aint got enough thread to put 4 shirts together. :thumbsup: On a serious side well done mate on your season as said previously top man top manager :drink:

Thanks Mate, I was hoping you was going to run the line for me last night lol and share the abuse, I can hardly walk today thats after only 25 mins, Ian Cunningham crunched me with a fair tackle and that was it, it must be time to gracefully announce my retirement from the game totally......

I would like to think that we have had more up's then downs this season, so winning two cups, runners up in div 1 and Semi final of the Junior Cup isnt too bad of a season.

I just hope we are given the opportunity to progress the club into Senior Football as this was my own personal aim when coming to Troon.

The efforts that have been made on the ground over the past 12 months has transformed the look and identity of the football club, which is down to the endless hard work and time that Matt has spent on this project..