Cornwall Football Forum

Transfer window

Guest local_football_supporter

Im more than happy like i said before to bring my duchy side down there for pre season but i suggest you make your manager aware of what you are saying and il await to be contacted happily by the relivant people.

Your clearly a very arrogant man !! I wont be be letting our manager know that you want a game because i wont see him till the first home friendly ! whenever that is , as he lives in plymouth and i dont have his number !

so im sure his number willbe in a handbook somehwere that you have access to ??? Then bring your team down and we will see how much of a step backwards going to millbrook is !!!!!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Before you call me names and carry on pal just have a read back through what you have posted to me and have a little think about it all before carrying on. Think your find your the one who wants this game but as said before i would never shy away from it. Anyway all this has made me very tired so il have to leave it with you.

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

I have no doubt torpoint third time would embarrass millbrook first team with ease ... sad state of affairs something isnt right there

why has this turned into handbags between tafc gaffa and millbrook follower? last time i looked this was a rumours post, not 'our teams better than your team' thread

FULLY AGREE WITH YOU SATTO. Lets keep it to " Transfer window" and not a slagging off between two teams, Sorry a Manager of a Dutchy team and a Millbrook Fan. Thought this was a "Transfer window" topic for Carlsberg South West Peninsula League Forum not the Dutchy, but I may be wrong.(Again)

guys guys calm it down. im here now to post something good for once than being a **** which people call me hey ho.

we have already sorted out our pre season games so there is no room for another game of pre season but TAFC we will bear that in mind.

millbrook fan its good you have passion for our club but if you had seen our website and news stories a week or so ago ou would have seen that our fixtures have already been sorted out.

tafc i will respect your comments this time, but if we wanted a friendly we would do it professionally rather than come on here underestimating our team.

i think you will find we have a good bunch of lads who have started to mould together as they say its not how you start it hows you finish. out start was awful but our end saw us not drop 3 points against 2 of the top 5 os i respect your comments but do not respect that fact you think that torpoints duch would have no problem that is your opinion but you could be a bit more realistic.

Guest cescfab_4

Once again the boys down at Millbrook getting all hot and bothered. Can you guys just stand up and say 'look we have had an awful season'. Me and I'm sure many others are bored of hearing how many points you have made up in the second half of the season. I hope Millbrook can be built up to the club it once was. Many will suggest a change in managment however I believe that their current manager should be given at least one more season to prove his worth!

Guest cescfab_4

I happen to have beeen involved with the managing side of the game for the second half of this season and yes it has proved hard, however my team overall did not have a good season and I am happy to admit that, like you guys down at Millbook we had a much improved second half. But I'm not going to hide behind the second half of the season which I could so easily do. I can stand up and admit to having a poor season overall becasue that is what it is all about... the ENTIRE season.

i still dont quite understand why you have to criticise the manager or the club for our comments.

we know (putting it nicely) had a shit season and are happy to admit that, but the end of the season we want to focus on because you dont wanna say to your lads hey forget the last bit of the season etc...

but next season our plans are in place to improve the squad and build on our ambitions. Only the leagues stand in our way with regards to applications as such therefore what we did last season will be in our minds but to criticise us for our opinion is wrong i think, which club were you managing towards end of season then?

Guest Monty

Wayne Quinn Hayle - Truro City First team

Andy Butcher Perranporth - Falmouth Town

Gary Marks Hayle First team manager.

John Mitchell Perranwell - Perranporth

Dean Harris Perranporth - Falmouth Town

Mike Cain Perranporth - St Blazey

Justin Andrew Perranporth - St Agnes.