Cornwall Football Forum

Future England Team

Guest Man on the Post

Guest Man on the Post

As far as I can see the top 4 Premiership sides only have 3 players, (under 25), playing regularly who are qualified for England: Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs. If we don't win the World Cup in 2010 then I think we can forget about it for years to come! :angry2:

If Rafa Benitez is still the manager of Liverpool when Gerrard retires they could be the first club to have completely foreign First and Reserve teams! :SM_carton:

I think you can forget about it forever. On my recent trips up country ive been amazed that ive hardly been able to find any English people,the last coloney appears to be the North East but they tell me there things are changing rapidly. Im afraid England is dead.

Here fu***ng here :clapper: Even our queen is German and her husband is Greek :wacko: ..

Boys and girls, calm down calm down. All in safe hands.

Just tune into Setanta Channel 1 on Friday 1930 hrs and watch Arsenal Youth against Liverpool Youth in the FA Youth Cup Final 1st leg.

8 of the starting Arsenal Youth 11 that destroyed Man City in the Semi-Final (6-2 aggregate) are English, and I guess most of them will be playing in this game too.

England of the future.

Merci Monsieur Wenger!!

UP THE GUNNERS.