Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MUPPY

WHO is Ben Andros? The Saga Continues

Guest toaster15

"Therefore, we now consider the matter closed."

Substitute the word 'closed' with 'swept under the carpet'

For Mr Miller,

KFC could be coming to Falmouth ( The old Riders Garage Draceana Avenue)

:blink:

Thanks fpr the info Lee, Interesting, that site is just a few doors down from my previous abode on Draceana Avenue, they are about 5 years too late.

Guest man on! the sideline

there's another one aswell dob:7/5/68 lives toronto never heard of dracina?

must admit it is getting tired but it's a point worth bringing up, in this modern age people get found out, a note to all clubs, just be a bit more carefull in the future, we don't want the ccfa to look daft or have to admit they made a mistake, do we...?

just like to say we are still pursuing it .we wont stop until the truth comes out .i hoping falmouth will win junior cup . i want to bring down ccfa and falmouth ath .that would make a good topic

For Mr Miller,

KFC could be coming to Falmouth ( The old Riders Garage Draceana Avenue)

:blink:

Thanks fpr the info Lee, Interesting, that site is just a few doors down from my previous abode on Draceana Avenue, they are about 5 years too late.

.what about the one coming right opposite were you work,dont do it mate bring some sarnies

there's another one aswell dob:7/5/68 lives toronto never heard of dracina?

must admit it is getting tired but it's a point worth bringing up, in this modern age people get found out, a note to all clubs, just be a bit more carefull in the future, we don't want the ccfa to look daft or have to admit they made a mistake, do we...?

the ccfa can look daft with or with out are help mate

Surely cloughy you have got better things to do with your time instead of chasing a lost cause???

You lost the game fair and square so ..........

GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

fifi .yes we lost but it is about the truth .we all no wot mr toy is like .this could of been sorted ages ago just prove who andros is .because falmouth cant we all want to stop this happening again for the good of cornish football