Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Launceston

Going to be a wet afternoon for watching footy, off to Godolphin to see them play Launceston will be a tough game saw Launceston earlier in the season at Newquay and they where very impressive that day with severel players out like striker Liam PRYNN .Hope the G can win and stop Prynn and Sam Davey from scoring going for a G victory 3-1

Dissapointing result for the Gthis losing to a Launceston side who played a large part of the match with a player in goal after there goalie Corey Harvey was carried off after getting injured when collecting a corner and i think he landed awkwardly . The Game got off to a strange start with a pen each both clear pens the G going 1 -0 up the Launceston scoring from there penthe 1st half was pretty even and just before half time the brilliant goalie Corey HARVEY got injured and you would think in the 2nd half the G would of pressed on and taken all 3 points but i cannot remember them having a single shot on target in the 2nd half .Lauceston played some lovely football and deserved there win my man of the match for them no5 George Birbeck who was brilliant and for the  G Kyle Brown for his ferocious tackling but he never gives up and had a great game there just do esnt seem to be anyone who can actualy find the net for the G at the moment  Alex Cole needs to be put back in attack they need to get some of there players back  hope Kayne Trevasskis comes back but where is Jamie Lowry the G miss him badly hope hes back soon .The young Ref had a fine game Hope Corey Harvey recovers and his injury isnt serious hes a fine goalie i saw him play for Plymouth reserves and he is a class goalie .Taking a trip to Sticker to watch Plymouth Parkway next week because i got  to pick my son up from St AUSTELL rail station so taking in that game