Cornwall Football Forum

Godolphin vs Sticker

Nice evening for watching footy at Godolphin Way ,going there tonight to watch the G vs StICKER could be a good game be hard if Jack Bowyer plays if he doesnt play Sticker seem to struggle hes a really good player cant understand why it never worked out for him at Newquay and St Austell hes a great goalscorer and it was his goals that got Sticker promoted and they havenot let themselves down and have had some good results its a nice club with nice people and  now impressive floodlights i willbe up there in November when they play the impressive Plymouth Parkway team .Better wrap up warm tonight bit chilly need flask of hot coffee .Come on G men got you down for a 3 -1 win tonight

You know this wasnt going to be Stickers night after they hit the G crossbar and then Stickers Matt lloyd 1on 1 with the GsGoalie Ethan fern and he put it wide im sure if Jack Bowyer had been playing he would of certainly scored The G Scored looked like a og by Lloydto me but  dont really know the linesman had his flag up but the ref gave the goal the GS 2nd GOAL was a bit of magic from striker Phil Lowry who showed amazing close control and a fine finish into the Sticker goal the G played well but will have to play a lot better next tues vs Bodmin because at times the  Sticker strikers where completely unmarked but never punished the G .My mom for Sticker goes to no8 Martin DUFFY not just because i was tlking to his dad he had a fine game in midfield also thought Stickers goalie played well and gave some good saves for Godolphin my mom goes to Alex Cole who is usually a striker but played at no3 tonight and had  a real good game but also thought Ross Fallens was putting in some great crosses all evening .This was a good 2-1 to the  G But if Jack Bowyer had been in the Sticker side it could of been a different result Sticker are lost when hes not in the side .1final word best referee  i have seen all season he had a fine game well done to both teams and the officials . Just wish i had a new Knee bloody in agony tonight standing up in the damp getting old i am bloody old 61 in a couple of months bus pass soon