Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Colleges Cup

This week coming is the U18s Cornwall College cup final between Truro college academy and Torpoint sixth form, thought i'd give it a mention on here.

Torpoint Defide the odds by reaching this final by beating last years runners up Duchy College 10-5, then Liskeard 2-0 then Launceston 4-2.

Truro Beat Truro School to get here 4-0 but i know nothing else of their results.

A little Robyn tells me Truro have won this competition something like the last 5 years in a row so hopefully Torpoint can go out there and create history being the only time a torpoint sixth form year has won their cup.

I play for Liskeard sixth form, we didint have the best of games against Torpoint but despite that they are still a very good team.

Just like to mention in another County college competition Liskeard Sixth Form have got to the East Versus East final against Launceston on thursday at Duchy college, if we win this we play the winners of the West Versus West final, just thought i'd mention a Sixth form representing the East of the county :c:

Guest Deez14

7.00 k.o at Mount wise football pitch (Newquay) this coming thursday evening!

Looks to be a good game of football! :c:

unfortunately i cant be part of the torpoint squad as i have a cup final with parkway, but i would like to wish the boys the best of luck and if they play with the same drive and determination and belief as they have when i was there then they should be able to surprise aa few people. make us proud