Cornwall Football Forum

andy b told to shut it..!!!!

in recent weeks torpoint legend andy b has been giving it large on the soccer forum,untill today when newbie `statto` told him to wind his neck in...how dare newbie `statto` come on here and with his FIRST post tell our old pal to shut it...be nice to here andy b`s veiws on the matter..

Too right bigtony, i was just thinking the same. Andy B has become a LEGEND on the sidelines watching Torpoint this season and most certainly on here. What's wrong with him voicing his opinions? Supporters like Andy B are valuable to clubs and must be worth at least a point a season! So here's a message to you 'satto', why don't YOU wind YOUR neck in!!!!!!

It appears that Andy B has got a fanclub. Where is the backlash against 'titsnotunusual' i remember saying nothing worse than him and suddenly i am being told to win MY neck in?! Seems a bit suspect to me! Anyone know if chapman is playing tomorrow over at the mill after his goalscoring exploits last weekend?

Well bigtony thanks for putting my name in 'Lights'. :D

I have big shoulders and a large chin so I can carry the comments on my back or take them on the Chin.

There is far too much sorrow in this world so if I can brighten things up, then so be it.

I don't know any of the persons personally making the comments so I have NO input to what they say.

I will not change the way I comment on different things so if you don't like it Tough - if you do then Thanks.

Keep the Gold and Black Flag flying high :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looking forward very much to the game tomorrow against Saltash and may the best team win - I wonder what team that is. <_< <_<